Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

One Thread, Two Forums, sort of an IQ Test

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Paddy

Paddy

John Kelly's owner

• Members
  • 3036 posts

Billions of people are thinking about Donald Trump daily?  He's in that many people's heads?  That's a lot of weak-minded people.  Are those billions of people also questioning the intellect of Americans who either voted for him over Hillary or don't care to tolerate the hypocritical brainwashing of partisan politics any longer?

Like two dancers, Monkey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders72001 viewpost.gif
Obama, Newton and the Kapaernick's of the world have done a lot to split the country.

You pathetic piece of shit. 58 people dead, over 500 injured, and you use this thread to spread your racist agenda.

You despicable cocksucker.

Paddy

Paddy

John Kelly's owner

• Members
  • 3036 posts

Like two dancers, Monkey.

This be you, Monkey...

https://www.youtube....h?v=NxUrV9AJEUQ

Quote:
Obama, Newton and the Kapaernick's of the world have done a lot to split the country.

You pathetic piece of shit. 58 people dead, over 500 injured, and you use this thread to spread your racist agenda.

Paddy

Paddy

John Kelly's owner

• Members
  • 3036 posts

And this be me...

Although I'd choose a different shirt.

https://www.youtube....h?v=nWW0A-alxII

Quote:

Paddy

Paddy

John Kelly's owner

• Members
  • 3036 posts

And so it ends...

MonkeyF0cker revealed as some English kid named David, and a 70 year old fat man comparing himself to Michael Flately. 

That's the news for this Thursday, July 12, 2018. Good night. 

Quote:

Paddy

Paddy

John Kelly's owner

• Members
  • 3036 posts

And so it ends...

The lesser lights of TGF thinking Paddy is trying to trick them into reading an ocean.

MonkeyF0cker revealed as some English kid named David, and a 70 year old fat man comparing himself to Michael Flately. 

That's the news for this Thursday, July 12, 2018. Good night. 

Quote:

sleepy

sleepy

www.sleepywins.com

• Members
  • 19122 posts

If you voted for Trump plain and simple you're a fukkin idiot

Paddy

Paddy

John Kelly's owner

• Members
  • 3036 posts

Not according to the Atlantic.

The magazine, not the ocean.

Quote:

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

2018 IAG Tournament of Cappers Champion

• Members
  • 5612 posts

Trump was used by the Republican party and he in turn used them right on back.

We've gone over this already. 

Someday Jared or Ivanka will prob win the Pres as a Dem since they're actually Democrats. 

Or well.....you can also sum it up as Plutocrats v The People. 

<p>"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

Guest_ConspiracyMuncher_*

Guest_ConspiracyMuncher_*
  • Guests

Trump was used by the Republican party and he in turn used them right on back.

We've gone over this already. 

Someday Jared or Ivanka will prob win the Pres as a Dem since they're actually Democrats. 

Or well.....you can also sum it up as Plutocrats v The People. 

ANOTHER smart fella here!

Fecal Tornado

Fecal Tornado

If you don't know who your father is,it could be me

• Members
  • 2880 posts

I have taken an IQ test, Monkey. Several of them. I was in the top 3 on GMAT score in my MBA class. In 2010, I scored in the top 1% on Wonderlic and Watson Glaser Critical Thinking. You're knocking on the wrong door with that kind of mumbling horseshit.

If you really tired, take a fucking nap.

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

Fecal Tornado

Fecal Tornado

• Members
  • 2880 posts

:laugh :hurray :laugh :hurray :laugh :hurray

Winning NOT Whining

Fecal Tornado

Fecal Tornado

• Members
  • 2880 posts

JHC  little over 2 years left get your votes

Paddy

Paddy

John Kelly's owner

• Members
  • 3036 posts

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

It wasn't that funny.

Quote:

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 7176 posts

It wasn't that funny.

Actually what is funny is the US media constantly reports Canada and the UK's view of Trump.  Do you care what the US view of Canadian leadership is?  If England wants to fly a pig with Trump's face on it, let them.  Last I checked, only US citizens can vote, and that's all that matters.

Long live SP Nation!!!

Paddy

Paddy

John Kelly's owner

• Members
  • 3036 posts

Actually what is funny is the US media constantly reports Canada and the UK's view of Trump.  Do you care what the US view of Canadian leadership is?  If England wants to fly a pig with Trump's face on it, let them.  Last I checked, only US citizens can vote, and that's all that matters.

I suppose that is true, if you want to be isolated in the world, and keep on trying to put lipstick on a pig.

I do care what credible commentators in the US say about our leadership. There is no possibility that we would ever approach the level of depravity as the US is currently in, though. We have three functioning parties in our federal system. It is not possible to conceive fascism taking any foothold here at all, let alone at the level it now is in down there.

Quote:

Paddy

Paddy

John Kelly's owner

• Members
  • 3036 posts

deleted duplicate

Quote:

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 9170 posts

I suppose that is true, if you want to be isolated in the world, and keep on trying to put lipstick on a pig.

I do care what credible commentators in the US say about our leadership. There is no possibility that we would ever approach the level of depravity as the US is currently in, though. We have three functioning parties in our federal system. It is not possible to conceive fascism taking any foothold here at all, let alone at the level it now is in down there.

How much do you think Americans' lives have changed in the last year and a half under Trump?

The only thing that has changed for most people is how much less they pay in federal income taxes.

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 7176 posts

How much do you think Americans' lives have changed in the last year and a half under Trump?

The only thing that has changed for most people is how much less they pay in federal income taxes.

This

Long live SP Nation!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users