Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Edibles Question

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31579 posts

So I think I'm finally going to do it..  

Headed up to Vegas tomorrow for the weekend.  Plan to make a stop and possibly make a purchase.  

Going to go the edibles route.  Let's hear some advice for the resident pot heads.  Indica?  Sativa?  Hybrid?

Here is what I am looking at.  Was thinking either the sour pucks, cheeba chews, or the gummies... 

https://thedispensar...menu/henderson/

ajt

ajt

• Members
  • 8265 posts

Sativa gives you a head high, but you can still be active.

Indica makes you feel stoned and couch locked.

Hybrid is a little bit of both.

It depends on the high you're looking for, but for the first time I'd probably just get Hybrid.

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31579 posts

Sativa gives you a head high, but you can still be active.

Indica makes you feel stoned and couch locked.

Hybrid is a little bit of both.

It depends on the high you're looking for, but for the first time I'd probably just get Hybrid.

Yeah.  I really don't know what I want.  Never felt either high.

Just like to feel buzzed and relaxed.  Indica seems like it fits that better.  But I also don't want to be so blitzed I can't get up.  

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 24430 posts
Start with a small amount like 10mg. Wait at least an hour before taking more if you don’t feel it.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

barryrunsome

barryrunsome

• Members
  • 11376 posts
fuck weed

Get a LiL Black Tar. Treat yourself

Only live once
The Midge (Broke Landers) is down 400K lifetime :mutley Could win every single bet placed for the next 5 years and would still be in the RED

:lebrick :deemer

JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21

• Members
  • 4804 posts

Start with a small amount like 10mg. Wait at least an hour before taking more if you don’t feel it.

sage advice

things could go pear shaped in a hurry

many have either had it happen to them or a friend and then all of a sudden it hits you and your KO'd  :cigar

Fecal Tornado

Fecal Tornado

If you don't know who your father is,it could be me

• Members
  • 2874 posts

could use some gummies sent my way

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 5019 posts
Canopi on Blue Diamond started stocking the microwave popcorn going to give that a try soon.

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31579 posts

The dosage on these things usually 10mg? Any advice on those products Im looking at in the link?

Sativa vs Indica for a guy looking to relax with a fantastic buzz?

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31579 posts

Canopi on Blue Diamond started stocking the microwave popcorn going to give that a try soon.

Do you know if there is a limit to how much/many gummies I can buy?

Was looking at this buy ahead option.  Buy ahead online and then just stop in tomorrow to pick it up. 

KingKolzig

KingKolzig

Do not loan me money

• Members
  • 19551 posts

get a chocolate cock

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 5019 posts

Was looking at this buy ahead option. Buy ahead online and then just stop in tomorrow to pick it up.

I’ve seen limits listed for flower and concentrate, but not for edibles.

Paddy

Paddy

John Kelly's owner

• Members
  • 2574 posts

I’ve seen limits listed for flower and concentrate, but not for edibles.

overdoing edibles can be uncomfortable. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders72001 viewpost.gif
Obama, Newton and the Kapaernick's of the world have done a lot to split the country.

You pathetic piece of shit. 58 people dead, over 500 injured, and you use this thread to spread your racist agenda.

You despicable cocksucker.

The X

The X

It Is. What It Is.

• Members
  • 10723 posts
The gummies I get are called Koolchewz they're15mg each and they come in a pack of 4. Very nice.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

2018 IAG Tournament of Cappers Champion

• Members
  • 3401 posts

Do you mind if I pm you?

I think I know where you'll be going. 

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31579 posts

Do you mind if I pm you?

Of course not. Let it rip.

Dingo

Dingo

• Members
  • 6785 posts

sage advice

many have either had it happen to them or a friend and then all of a sudden it hits you and your KO'd  :cigar

I use to make pot cookies with the byproduct from growing
Couple times I thought I should be going to the hospital I was so stoned
Don’t take edibles anymore unfortunately cause I could make them for next to nothing

Fecal Tornado

Fecal Tornado

If you don't know who your father is,it could be me

• Members
  • 2874 posts

NOT looking for FREE

could use some gummies sent my way

Was looking at this buy ahead option.  Buy ahead online and then just stop in tomorrow to pick it up. 

jovial camper

jovial camper

Home Slice

• Members
  • 7067 posts
Mid life crisis?

Where do you people come from?

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31579 posts

Mid life crisis?

Nah.  Just want a new drug.  One that won't make me nervous.  Wondering what to do.  One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you. 

And one that wont continue to fatten my liver and better for my overall health. 

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31579 posts

Herbie

Herbie

• JFC
  • 414 posts

sage advice

Today's edibles are also not the same strength of DIY 1960's pot brownies and (unlike smoking) there is no cap on how high you can get (to the point of spending your trip coming down in an emergency room)...  If you are regular user 10 mg likely isn't going to be enough (I usually do like 30-40 mg) but once you wait (at  least TWO HOURS) for the first sampling to kick in you can always redose if desired.

KingKolzig

KingKolzig

Do not loan me money

• Members
  • 19551 posts

Herbie

Herbie

• JFC
  • 414 posts

A friend (light user) and I did 40mg each in Colorado a few months back.  I told him before hand it was enough to get fukked up decent on and after about 45 minutes or so he was complaining about not feeling much and wanting to either smoke or eat more.  I was just starting to feel it and told him to chill for a little longer and (about 30 minutes later...) we were both couch locked happily watching late night tv until I kicked him out of my room a couple hours later to go sleep. 

With edibles the trip is much longer, the peak is much slower, and effects are much more body than head (something to consider when decided if you want go indica vs. sativa) so basically you want to make your schedule in empty for about 6 hours before doing them...

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31579 posts

NOT looking for FREE

Hopefully someone can help a brother out. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users