Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Edibles Question

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

Henry Sports

Henry Sports

• Members
  • 168 posts
Dibs, eat at least 15-20mg

Don’t be a bitch. 5mg lol
Least gay poster on the forum

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31496 posts

Dibs, eat at least 15-20mg

Don’t be a bitch. 5mg lol

Never consumed any of this substance in any way.  Ever.

I ain't dumb.  You can always add more.  But kinda hard to subtract.  

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31496 posts

45 minutes in and definitely a little buzzed.  Seems to be intensifying a tad the past couple of minutes.. 

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9850 posts

45 minutes in and definitely a little buzzed. Seems to be intensifying a tad the past couple of minutes..

Good Boss Hogg as is back make TGF, great again

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31496 posts

My stomach feels very warm and somewhat fuzzy. 

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

2018 IAG Tournament of Cappers Champion

• Members
  • 3377 posts

My next edibles that I'll try will be cookies that are 1:1 thc/cbd. Also gonna get some candies that are like that. 

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 3377 posts

My stomach feels very warm and somewhat fuzzy. 

Nice. 

Enjoy it up, bud!

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31496 posts

Nice. 

Enjoy it up, bud!

I'm buzzed but nothing all that bad.  Yet.  

10 mg might be more to my suiting.  Not gonna add any more tonight though.  Just gonna ride it out. 

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 3377 posts

Are you drinking as well or nah?

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31496 posts

Is your stomach feeling warm a normal effect? I'm sure this stuff effects everyone differently.  I assume. 

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31496 posts

Are you drinking as well or nah?

Nope. 

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 3377 posts

Is your stomach feeling warm a normal effect? I'm sure this stuff effects everyone differently.  I assume. 

Actually had that feeling for these chocolates that I get. 

But not for any of the other edibles I have had. 

ajt

ajt

• Members
  • 8252 posts

I'm buzzed but nothing all that bad. Yet.

10 mg might be more to my suiting. Not gonna add any more tonight though. Just gonna ride it out.

Doesn’t sound like you felt much. You should be fine doing 10mg next time.

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31496 posts

Doesn’t sound like you felt much. You should be fine doing 10mg next time.

I think so.  5mg definitely didn't have much kick. 

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 4989 posts

I think so.  5mg definitely didn't have much kick.

I don’t know shit about edibles since I’ve never partaken, but my advice to you if weed becomes your go to high is to try vaping.

Much easier to control how wasted you’re getting than edibles and doesn’t have the telltale odor when you still have kids living at home.

Would be the perfect accompaniment to Saturday music night outside.

CoinMuncher

CoinMuncher

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2706 posts

Plus Dibs I dont know if you knew this but... 

When you consume cannabis in an ingestible form, its THC is metabolized by the liver, which converts it to 11-hydroxy-THC. This active metabolite is particularly effective in crossing the blood-brain barrier, resulting in a more intense high. Inhaled THC undergoes a different metabolic process because rather than passing through the stomach and then the liver, the THC travels directly to the brain. This is why the effects of smoked or vaporized cannabis come on faster and diminish quickly.

The elites will keep sustaining their bad habits with your taxes, nothing will change... the battle is futile cause both sides are fighting for the same purpose of PERPETUAL DISTRACTION.

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31496 posts

I don’t know shit about edibles since I’ve never partaken, but my advice to you if weed becomes your go to high is to try vaping.

Much easier to control how wasted you’re getting than edibles and doesn’t have the telltale odor when you still have kids living at home.

Would be the perfect accompaniment to Saturday music night outside.

Will definitely consider trying the vape thing at some point.  Can't go the traditional route due to the obvious reasons you mentioned. 

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31496 posts

Plus Dibs I dont know if you knew this but... 

When you consume cannabis in an ingestible form, its THC is metabolized by the liver, which converts it to 11-hydroxy-THC. This active metabolite is particularly effective in crossing the blood-brain barrier, resulting in a more intense high. Inhaled THC undergoes a different metabolic process because rather than passing through the stomach and then the liver, the THC travels directly to the brain. This is why the effects of smoked or vaporized cannabis come on faster and diminish quickly.

Interesting.  

I have a feeling 10mg is gonna be the sweet spot.  Definitely felt something with 5.  But it was unremarkable. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users