What is your favorite place in sin city

WVU

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Circle K

I'm a big fan of 16 ounce cans of Dr. Pepper's and, until recently, you get them for 2 for $2 at many place around the valley. 

This is example of sharp +EV knowledge that I probably shouldn't share but (since Mikey is complaining about not getting still current info...) since then I've done near a -FHW- level of scouting and the only place I know of where you can still find DP at $1 per can (you can still find Pepsi for 99 cents at various places...) is the Get 'N Go on Silverado Ranch near South Point...

I'm a big fan of 16 ounce cans of Dr. Pepper's and, until recently, you get them for 2 for $2 at many place around the valley. 

This is example of sharp +EV knowledge that I probably shouldn't share but (since Mikey is complaining about not getting still current info...) since then I've done near a -FHW- level of scouting and the only place I know of where you can still find DP at $1 per can (you can still find Pepsi for 99 cents at various places...) is the Get 'N Go on Silverado Ranch near South Point...

why is 16 ounces of dr pepper for $1 +EV when you can probably get 64 ounce cups at circle k/7-11/etc for $1?

bookmaker had a mlb scalp of 62 cents available until an hour ago, up to $500, and you jokers are worrying about soda cost

why is 16 ounces of dr pepper for $1 +EV when you can probably get 64 ounce cups at circle k/7-11/etc for $1?

bookmaker had a mlb scalp of 62 cents available until an hour ago, up to $500, and you jokers are worrying about soda cost

As a heavy connoisseur of Dr. Pepper my preference is glass > cans > fountain so 16 ounces cans for a $1 is a steal IMO when you are out and about and need your next fix... 

Mikey do the midwest Quik Trips go up as far north as Wisconsin?  About the only place (due to their crushed ice and advertised purified water mix prehaps?) I enjoy Dr. Pepper as a fountain drink especially with their typically decent discounted summer pricing...

As a heavy connoisseur of Dr. Pepper my preference is glass > cans > fountain so 16 ounces cans for a $1 is a steal IMO when you are out and about and need your next fix... 

Mikey do the midwest Quik Trips go up as far north as Wisconsin?  About the only place (due to their crushed ice and advertised purified water mix prehaps?) I enjoy Dr. Pepper as a fountain drink especially with their typically decent discounted summer pricing...

Never heard of QT, looks like Iowa is the farthest north.

Never heard of QT, looks like Iowa is the farthest north.

Very popular (for good reason...) in my home state of Oklahoma. 

Similar to the Walmart and Sonic cultural biases there sometimes it is a fight to get curb side parking next to the door (+EV tip at a popular gas station if need of quick parking you can always park at pump and pretend you going to fill up with gas after going in to get your fountain drink)...   :bulb

Very popular (for good reason...) in my home state of Oklahoma. 

Similar to the Walmart and Sonic cultural biases there sometimes it is a fight to get curb side parking next to the door (+EV tip at a popular gas station if need of quick parking you can always park at pump and pretend you going to fill up with gas after going in to get your fountain drink)...   :bulb

This tip can be used to even better +EV worhiness at the ALAMO WH to place a bet.... :bulb

One time last year security guy after returning to car told me couldn't park there just to make a bet, only time that's happened.

This tip can be used to even better +EV worhiness at the ALAMO WH to place a bet.... :bulb

One time last year security guy after returning to car told me couldn't park there just to make a bet, only time that's happened.

SHARP.

Fish next time I see you remind me to tell you about the prime parking available at SOUTH POINT if you just going in for a quicky (say at somewhere like the sports book?)...  Would be a great location to quickly settle up bitcoin transactions sir.  :bulb   

SHARP.

Fish next time I see you remind me to tell you about the prime parking available at SOUTH POINT if you just going in for a quicky (say at somewhere like the sports book?)...  Would be a great location to quickly settle up bitcoin transactions sir.  :bulb   

Will do, thx.

here we have kwik trip rather than quik trip