What is your favorite place in sin city

WVU

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a heavy connoisseur of Dr. Pepper my preference is glass > cans > fountain so 16 ounces cans for a $1 is a steal IMO when you are out and about and need your next fix...

Mikey do the midwest Quik Trips go up as far north as Wisconsin? About the only place (due to their crushed ice and advertised purified water mix prehaps?) I enjoy Dr. Pepper as a fountain drink especially with their typically decent discounted summer pricing...

Yes. Quik Trips are all over Wisconsin. I believe their corporate offices are based in Wisconsin actually. They offered me a job in Lacrosse or somewhere a long time ago.

BTW, any soda is never +EV. It kills you.

Went to Le Thai for lunch today and took a stroll down Fremont in the afternoon. What a shit show. I don't think I saw one attractive person down there out of thousands.

Was in Mesquite yesterday, I'm 69 years old and seen ONE gal entire day would remotely think about being with...……….well not remotely, she was a pretty hot cocktail waitress at the EUREEEEEEKA and she would have been a no-brainer sidekick, lol