Whatever happened to gas prices rising this summer?

mikeman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You tell em!

I remember the reports that high gas prices would hurt summer drivng, tourist locations would suffer, it was gonna eat up all the tax cut savings, etc.

On a side note i saw a report that US oil production passed 11 million bbls day for the first time ever, that's wonderful news both for the country and gas prices.

they were under $2 a gallon in obama last year fucko

plus trump begging like brock for saudi arabia to produce more

He wants them to produce more because we are going to force countries currently buying Iranian oil to stop doing it, and many of them will have to do it. iranian production is expected to fall by over 1 million bbls day in the next year or so because of Trumps decision, thus the need for more suadi oil to keep prices from rising.

they were under $2 a gallon in obama last year fucko

plus trump begging like brock for saudi arabia to produce more

I dug out some old receipts, in april i paid $2.62, last dec $2.39(the middle of winter is normally a low pt), and last aug i paid $2.49.

So basically they've risen about 20 cents in the last year, hardly worth mentioning considering they were over $3 a gallon for years until 2-3 years ago.

So, if the price is higher in two months, what are you going to say about it? I'd like to know now before I bump it in the coming months.

It peaked at $2.89 perhaps a month back, I saw $2.64 yesterday, if it pops a little that's no biggie. The point is there was an awful lot of hype just 7 or 8 weeks ago spouting all kinds of nonsense, none of which happened, just more fake news.

It's good news that the price didn't surge, especially to broke dicks like you kinger, enjoy it.