People are crazy

IAG

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The math brain rot syndrome was most evident to me about 30 years ago when me and all of my similar aged friends were being treated to a free comedy show every time some cashier tried to make change. Of course it stopped being funny when the same joke was performed and you realized that this was not a humorous exception but the new society rule.

The math brain rot syndrome was most evident to me about 30 years ago when me and all of my similar aged friends were being treated to a free comedy show every time some cashier tried to make change. Of course it stopped being funny when the same joke was performed and you realized that this was not a humorous exception but the new society rule.

yeah when something costs $8.15 and you give them $10.25 watch their head spin trying to figure out why you gave them change

had someone give me $20 less change the other day at a sit-down restaurant, bill was somewhere around $22 and gave her a $50 only to see about $8 come back to me, wtf?

didn't know I could've handed her a $30 bill  :laugh

yeah when something costs $8.15 and you give them $10.25 watch their head spin trying to figure out why you gave them change

had someone give me $20 less change the other day at a sit-down restaurant, bill was somewhere around $22 and gave her a $50 only to see about $8 come back to me, wtf?

didn't know I could've handed her a $30 bill  :laugh

I had exact same thing happen at Walmart (ugh) ...total was $122 ...gave him $200 cash and tried to short me $20. Funny thing is for some reason I felt like that might be happening and was watching... normally I don’t pay attention I just throw the change in my purse. Something about the way he was working in the drawer made me think that he was going to try to short me and he did. Could have been an honest mistake but I’m suspect. No one counts back change anymore either, they just throw it in your hands with change on top.

Some people said -$40

JFC

Lol...I know. I immediately said $20 but then decided that was too simple there must be some trick question, and kept looking to find an alternate answer, but kept coming back to $20. I have no idea how nobody could not get that. Maybe it’s the new math.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Lol...I know. I immediately said $20 but then decided that was too simple there must be some trick question, and kept looking to find an alternate answer, but kept coming back to $20. I have no idea how nobody could not get that. Maybe it’s the new math.

more like the new "humans"

dumbing down phase was successful

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Omg Lol when he’s on the ground....dude can’t afford to be losing any more teeth.

what I find more funny is how peaceful he lays there after he notices he dont stand a chance in a brawl

How come whenever a black goes on a tangent, they repeat the same thing over and over a million fucking times? I wonder if it has anything to do with missing 12 chromosomes

Please send somebody out here immediately, please