Jerry Jones says his players will be required to stand during the anthem...

KingRevolver

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

yes more than real madrid or man united or yankees or anyone

how true is that tho... there are 32 pro football teams in the world... we aint even counting CFL

there are 2000+ professional soccer teams, 1000 in europe alone

I would think value is calculated on roster value + marketing/tv income

there is no way REALISTICALLY any NFL team is worth more than any top soccer euro team

if the USA quits on football, NFL teams are dead, they are not making a 20th of the $ elsewhere...

Spain could go to civil war due to Catalunya. Spain teams play in England or some shit as to not cancel their league and fill up stadiums regardless

In a place of work, you are required to meet a certain standard.  Within reason.  Of course.  doing something unethical or whatever is of course without being said. 

Shirt and tie?  Don't like it?  Quit.  Nobody is keeping you there.

Stand during the National Anthem?  Don't like it?  Quit.  Nobody is keeping you there.

I don't understand this topic.  Whatsoever. 

In a place of work, you are required to meet a certain standard. Within reason. Of course. doing something unethical or whatever is of course without being said.

Shirt and tie? Don't like it? Quit. Nobody is keeping you there.

Stand during the National Anthem? Don't like it? Quit. Nobody is keeping you there.

I don't understand this topic. Whatsoever.

Exactly. They can always put their college degree to use.

In a place of work, you are required to meet a certain standard. Within reason. Of course. doing something unethical or whatever is of course without being said.

Shirt and tie? Don't like it? Quit. Nobody is keeping you there.

Stand during the National Anthem? Don't like it? Quit. Nobody is keeping you there.

I don't understand this topic. Whatsoever.

sports shouldnt be compared to a reg job u get a dui at a reg job youre gone yell at boss gone diff rules apply for sports i guess in the olympics u guys would of lost your shit with the track team holding up a black fist.

sports shouldnt be compared to a reg job u get a dui at a reg job youre gone yell at boss gone diff rules apply for sports i guess in the olympics u guys would of lost your shit with the track team holding up a black fist.

Wrong. Sports are a business just like any other place of work. Employers 100% have the right to ask a certain standard of their employees.

Lets see, the bastards raised their fist in the 68 olympics right? It's 50 years later, blacks are in worse shape now than then  , they live worse, work less, are less educated.  It's been 50 years of regression and failure overall. 

Lets see, the bastards raised their fist in the 68 olympics right? It's 50 years later, blacks are in worse shape now than then , they live worse, work less, are less educated. It's been 50 years of regression and failure overall.

lets see its 2018 and your still ignorant racist and spout out dumb shit with no facts and still use faux news for your education youre an overall failure but it should b expected when you breed with family members poor lil mikey.