Saratoga Thoughts 2018

rdalert447

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading into the meet, I thought Cannizzo was loaded and would come out firing, but it seems the off weather fucked with his barn’s timing. He finally showed signs of life yesterday with a win and a second, so hoping that’s an indicator of things to come. Making a win bet on his race 7 entrant, #7 Virtual Machine 5-1, and playing a 7/ALL exacta. Anyone have anything today? Finally fast and firm, for now.

Hit em hard today, men. I like a bunch today but sounds like the weather is touch and go.

Race 1

$20 Win #9 Hello Holiday 8-1

$5 DD 9/6

Lauer has come close to upsetting the apple cart here the last few years. I want on board when he does. His second time over the coursers seem to fire better, and this one fits the bill with a twist. It’s going first off the Lauer claim, which is something new for the trainer here. Cut back to a sprint should help with this one’s early speed.

Race 2

$20 Win #6 Pink Twist 6-1

Terranova is better second time over at the Spa, and this one looked awesome first over. Should get a square price with the class move.

More later, depending on the weather.

Hit em hard today, men. I like a bunch today but sounds like the weather is touch and go.

Race 1

$20 Win #9 Hello Holiday 8-1

$5 DD 9/6

Lauer has come close to upsetting the apple cart here the last few years. I want on board when he does. His second time over the coursers seem to fire better, and this one fits the bill with a twist. It’s going first off the Lauer claim, which is something new for the trainer here. Cut back to a sprint should help with this one’s early speed.

Race 2

$20 Win #6 Pink Twist 6-1

Terranova is better second time over at the Spa, and this one looked awesome first over. Should get a square price with the class move.

More later, depending on the weather.

off the turf.....the #8 is worth a VERY small W bet in race 3 (30-1 ml), reverse exacta with 8 pressing the 3,5,7 2X....leaving to chase the white ball around the course. Good Luck