Something Bad is About to Happen.

Balco

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apple is dropping Alex Jones podcasts. The conservative voice is being muted.

Time to buy bitcoin and hoard guns and butter.

Alex Jones believed Democrats planned "civil unrest" for the Fourth of July. Maybe he's thinking of fireworks.

“Performance artist”

“I’m not that smart!”

I doubt Alex Jones believes 3/4 of his content. Like any modern day news outlet, he’s in the business of selling to a particular market base. He gives the base what they want and they follow.

It’s all about the ratings and money.

It probably says more about the American public, who believe much of his content. They are similar to college alumni who believe their school can do no wrong, and tele-evangelical worshippers who donate to the Joel Osteen types that are worth millions.

It probably says more about the American public, who believe much of his content. They are similar to college alumni who believe their school can do no wrong, and tele-evangelical worshippers who donate to the Joel Osteen types that are worth millions.

I don’t even listen or follow Alex Jones. I personally think he is often full of shit.

Reports: Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s Personal Driver For 20 Years Was A Chinese Spy

AUGUST 3, 2018 By Bre Payton

Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s office was infiltrated by a Chinese spy who worked as her driver and attended official functions on her behalf for 20 years, according to new reports from Politico and The San Francisco Chronicle.

Joey should she be fired?