(Basically) Free $200 at DRFbets.com

August West

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m not eligible but know plenty that would be. Two questions if you know the answers:

If someone already has an xpressbet account and tries to sign up it tells them account already exists at drf. Can they still put in the promo code during the deposit and get this offer?

Can you share an xpressbet referral code and get the $50 bonus if someone signs up thru drf? Is that what you’re trying to do here, August?

I’m not eligible but know plenty that would be. Two questions if you know the answers:

If someone already has an xpressbet account and tries to sign up it tells them account already exists at drf. Can they still put in the promo code during the deposit and get this offer?

Can you share an xpressbet referral code and get the $50 bonus if someone signs up thru drf? Is that what you’re trying to do here, August?

Not really sure.  I'm not eligible either as I signed up a few weeks ago with a bet $2500 get $500 bonus.  Usually the standard bonus is bet $200 get $200.  Never seen anything like this bet $20 get $200 before so I thought some may be interested as Saratoga and Del Mar are in full swing.

Its basically free money.

How long is this running, WVU

It doesn't say, but i'm guessing it will be here for a while.  Bonus code "MONEY".  Once you deposit and wager $20 then $200 will be added the following day which also needs to be wagered.  If you are throwing darts then this promotion is worth about $175 in EV