(Basically) Free $200 at DRFbets.com

August West

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait for a 1/5 favorite in a 5 horse race and bet $100 to show on it.  do that twice.  almost certainly win them both, if something stupid happens you're still up $100

This.

this was the exact strategy i used for the xpressbet promo years ago and netted close to 1k in every acct i did it in. 

wait for a 1/5 favorite in a 5 horse race and bet $100 to show on it. do that twice. almost certainly win them both, if something stupid happens you're still up $100

Sharp guy here. I did get hit w cash advance from CC though. May just use those prepaid CCs if attacking

This.

this was the exact strategy i used for the xpressbet promo years ago and netted close to 1k in every acct i did it in.

The danger is everyone using this strategy on the same horses or a horse that should be a small fav getting bet down by bonus players changing the odds to 1/5 or so.

The danger is everyone using this strategy on the same horses or a horse that should be a small fav getting bet down by bonus players changing the odds to 1/5 or so.

Yeah but I don't care about the odds for these types of promos.  When I'm making show bets to complete rollover, I'm perfectly content getting payouts of $2.10 or $2.20

Yeah but I don't care about the odds for these types of promos. When I'm making show bets to complete rollover, I'm perfectly content getting payouts of $2.10 or $2.20

yes but you might be betting a 1/5 that really isn't. Dangerous strategy unless you are betting smallish for less variance

I modified the spreadsheet that was built for the $1000 bonus a couple years back for the $200 bonus now. It allows you to bet every horse in the field in 1 race to get back your $200 less the track takeout on a win bet.

do you lose about 12% then?

i think the huge chalk to show is much better, you get paid 5% so there would have to be a 17% chance of a 1-5 favorite not showing... real odds are closer to 5% of that horse not showing

I modified the spreadsheet that was built for the $1000 bonus a couple years back for the $200 bonus now. It allows you to bet every horse in the field in 1 race to get back your $200 less the track takeout on a win bet.

That's called dutching.  You're guaranteeing a loss of takeout + breakage if you dutch every horse.

do you lose about 12% then?

i think the huge chalk to show is much better, you get paid 5% so there would have to be a 17% chance of a 1-5 favorite not showing... real odds are closer to 5% of that horse not showing

Depends on the track you play. You can go here to see track takeouts...http://horseplayersassociation.org/2017Sortable.html

The downside is you're going to lose 15% ($30) on the rollover at say Del Mar but you eliminate any risk since you're betting every horse to win in the field, proportionate to the horses odds.

Depends on the track you play. You can go here to see track takeouts...http://horseplayersassociation.org/2017Sortable.html

The downside is you're going to lose 15% ($30) on the rollover at say Del Mar but you eliminate any risk since you're betting every horse to win in the field, proportionate to the horses odds.

totally dumb to give away $30 on $200 imho

especially when it's free money, there's already no risk, and if you need the $200 that badly then just bet $10 to show on 30 gigantic chalks, you're not gonna lose more than 3 of them

totally dumb to give away $30 on $200 imho

especially when it's free money, there's already no risk, and if you need the $200 that badly then just bet $10 to show on 30 gigantic chalks, you're not gonna lose more than 3 of them

It will generally be several percentages higher than the posted track takeout due to breakage.