TERRIBLE News for NFL Fans

Jimmy Hoffa

Michael Sam gonna make an NFL comeback.

:laugh  :laugh

In all seriousness, we've had eye-candy for years so if it serves the female fanbase, then hey, business is business. Let them have their eye-candy, too. IAG seems to want it.

If it's just pure social stuff, then that's silly. 

But if business can intersect with social issues and not cause a backlash, then good for them. 

Haven't College teams had male Cheerleaders for years?   What's the big deal, except for the people that want to make everything a big deal?  

The only thing I care about in the NFL is what happens during the game, on the field,  from opening kickoff to 00:00.   The helmet to helmet rule, and the "defenseless receiver" whistle hurt the actual game.  That's something to complain about.   Cheerleaders, Anthem nonsense?   Not in the slightest.  

The FIRST cheerleaders were all male squads in college. We are talking up until the early 20th century.

Are most male cheerleaders gay? They seem to have a great time holding up the girls on the sidelines. They are also first in line for screwing the cheerleaders.

You are speaking of college cheerleaders. Different animal. NFL cheerleaders are basically dancers. As are these two male cheerleaders who will be dancing in the NFL.

Both are homosexuals.

You are speaking of college cheerleaders. Different animal. NFL cheerleaders are basically dancers. As are these two male cheerleaders who will be dancing in the NFL.

Both are homosexuals.

It is unknown what NFL male cheerleaders are going to be. I doubt the teams are going to want gay boys on the sidelines. In any case, I have heard females go on about how cute some gay guy is so I think they like looking at them.

It is unknown what NFL male cheerleaders are going to be. I doubt the teams are going to want gay boys on the sidelines. In any case, I have heard females go on about how cute some gay guy is so I think they like looking at them.

I simply asked a question. Im not sure if you can answer for hetero females. At least unless you are one. Which I guess is not out of the realm of possibility.

How do? Does anyone actually pay attention to NFL cheerleaders other than the Dallas Cowgirls?

No one probably pays attention, I certainly don't.  But that doesn't mean a company worth billions should treat anyone who works for them like shit.

Monkey's OK with Google treating their janitors like absolute crap because they aren't the stars of the show.  Unbelievable, this guy.

No one probably pays attention, I certainly don't.  But that doesn't mean a company worth billions should treat anyone who works for them like shit.

Monkey's OK with Google treating their janitors like absolute crap because they aren't the stars of the show.  Unbelievable, this guy.

How are they treated like shit?  That was my question.  Do you think they're underpaid (to do nothing that anyone cares about)?