Betonline 100% bonus

KingKolzig

could just be my account. i hit some big 4-team fp parlays at sportsbetting...........then i took the same bonus at BOL and not allowed to freeplay. i dont think its a coincidence but i would ask live chat before depositing

They updated their rules last week. FP cannot be hard in parlays anymore. No more football, basketball, tennis etc moneylines either.

Only baseball or hockey moneylines. Or spreads.

BAUS

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won $30 in a freeroll on BOL, 20left on a $5 mtt for $360 1st place

Lol of course you’re happy about 30 bucks on a free roll. Most money you’ve seen in years. Too bad you can’t actually deposit and get this great bonus. That takes money. And money, along with honesty, integrity, balls and manhood...are things you lack. Oh and Pm access

i got the same thing at dsi with a 10x rollover

And at DSI you can bet the bonus money(what they call free play now) on large money line future stuff.   I discovered it by mistake when I was betting some super bowl futures and used bonus money instead of regular money.   They pay out the free play amount plus the bet.  If you hit though, that becomes your rollover figure.   Interesting concept.  Probably won't like if I actually hit one of those longshots.  

i was parlaying it because i thought it was fp

turns out its some weird bonus cash who knows anymore

If you've made a hit like that in your "bonus account", treat that as your regular account and make all your bets in there to meet your now larger than you thought large rollover.  When you meet it in your bonus account, you can convert it into your cash account.   That' my best understanding of how they're treating the bonus account now.  

If you've made a hit like that in your "bonus account", treat that as your regular account and make all your bets in there to meet your now larger than you thought large rollover.  When you meet it in your bonus account, you can convert it into your cash account.   That' my best understanding of how they're treating the bonus account now.  

not really clear. if you start winning big with bonus money then your rollover just grows?

and keeps growing and growing..........

stupid books