OT: Just came back from the worst massage ever!

KingRevolver

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally a thread worth reading.  This site is painful to read nowadays. 

Weave away King!

You're never going to learn with me, guy.  I don't weave; I tell the truth.  What did people say about the black hooker when I posted the story?  "Weave" 

Yeah, then I posted the video that shut everyone up.  Anyway, if people choose not to believe me, then it's on them, and it's not going to bother me a bit.  Here's what happened... well, first a preamble.... but excuse my stammering, grammar and syntax...

-- Over the weekend I spent hours trying to look for the perfect girl, but they are either way too busy (which isn't exactly a good thing because that's a lot of men) or they're way too expensive.  I did get taken by this broad since I ended up paying $400, but I can't imagine what you'll have to end up paying with the top ladies.  $1000?  I'm just not willing to do it.

So, the lady I ended up going with is close to 50 years old, and she doesn't even have a cell phone number because it got shut off.  I communicated with her via messenger.  I thought that was fuckin' odd, but I kinda liked that I could text back and forth with her.  But I should've taken it as a sign of things to come.  No pun intended. --

Today I finally got the time to go see her.  I get there, and the apartments are pretty ghetto-looking, but I'm horny as this point... so I proceeded.  

She met me down at my car and we walked up to her spot.  As I'm walking in... NO JOKE HERE... I look to my right and this young girl (20 or 21?) is sitting on the coach, and there's a two or three-year-old walking around.  I'm like WTF?  I want to run at this point, but I'm an idiot.  It doesn't stop there... two seconds later... two BIG dogs come right at me... barking away.  I'm not afraid of dogs at all, but it was just too much to deal with at that point.  The young girl turns out to be her daughter and the little kid is her granddaughter.  I was NERVOUS.  The apartment was a complete dump.  

I was so nervous that I started talking to the daughter.  I introduced myself and she told me about herself.  She's working her way through college.  I told her I was a jack of all trades-- famous forum moderator, work for TMT, and do side jobs.  Then we started talking about MY DOG and blah, blah.  You're probably wondering WHY?  I was too, but I didn't know what else to do.  Finally, this crazy mom told me to take my shoes off and throw this dog gate so that they wouldn't be able to chew on them... and she told me to go to the room at the end of the hall.

In the room... we talked a bit while she set the table up and put water in the foot thing.   She says the clock starts as soon as I walk in through her apartment's front door.  WTF??  I spent like 15 minutes talking out there and having her set everything up.  Pissed me off, but OK.  We then both got naked.  I had a raging hard on but she ignored it.  She told me to lay on the table face down, which is kind of difficult when you have a hard pecker, but I did it.

She started rubbing me with coconut oil all over and giving me a massage.  She started doing her thing and asked me if I knew NURU?  I told her that I didn't know about it.  She then showed me what it was... she had her naked body on my back and was rubbing herself up and down.  Felt good.  Probably the only good thing about this whole thing.

About halfway through the massage she tells me the massage is $200.  I thought it was going to be $200 for everything?  :scratch

No, the massage is $200, and it's $75 extra for a handjob or $200 extra for sex.  I couldn't turn the sex down at that point because I needed to be relieved badly, and a handjob wasn't going to cut it.  So I agreed to paying $400 total.

BTW, when she was setting everything up she was telling me that the little bed she had there was 46 years old.  It was her childhood bed.  

Anyway, I bent this broad over and started banging her on this bed... which was really weird.  In the meantime, I have dogs whimpering right outside the door because they want in, and at one point... the little kid is KNOCKING ON THE DOOR!  I was like WTF?  Where's the fuckin' mom at?

I couldn't concentrate with all of these distractions, so I took longer than I should have, I guess.  She was yelling at me to hurry up.

Finally, I finished up and she throws me this nasty-looking towel to clean myself up.  Lord knows how many other men have used this towel.  We then both got in the shower... which was absolutely filthy... and she's cleaning me with a nasty rag.  It was fuckin' gross... almost puked.

Oh, and the whole time this broad is walking around naked... in front of her daughter and granddaughter.  I couldn't believe it.

I then paid her, put on my clothes and was hoping to get the fuck out of there quickly... but she told me she was going to walk me back to my car.

At the car, I had to stand around for like 15 minutes talking to this broad about absolute bullshit.  Oh, and she was a racist, too.  She was complaing about how a black guy impregnated her daughter.  OK?  What am I-- Dr. Fuckin' Phil now?  I have to stand around listening to all her BS?

Needless to say, I won't be back to that one ever again.  She wanted me to come back in a week so we could pop a Xanax and hang out by the pool.  :laugh   Um, yeah.  

Sorry for rambling on, but my mind has been racing and it's fuckin' POURING RAIN OUTSIDE.  Power might go out any second.