Goodbye, scumbags

GreenDoberman

they usually have a fantasy football league going. run by i think a guy named raiders. id sign up there but bateman is there and he tells other posters im a child molester and that gets annoying

Raiders is crooked. Ken's right hand man in the Lead the Sheep To Slaughter caper. One of the worst pieces of shit in the forums. 

A guy named McIrish will try to lick you ass. He'll be nice and give the two handclaps.  :clap  :clap Like that. That means "I desperately need friends and I'll lick your ass if you be my friend and badmouth Paddy." That's me. I'll have a word with Bateman. He's a changed man these days. 

its tough to post sometimes as a lot of good posters hate other good posters. its tough being neutral

Good posters don't hate other good posters King. Good posters hate cunts and because they are good posters, they tend to skewer the cunts. Some cunts just don't shut up, though, and that can kill a forum. Like Pocket Rockets does here.

If you are a good poster, you'll be fine at Peeps. If you're a Trump supporter, keep it to yourself over there. If you are a racist, expect a rough ride.