It's unfortunate that EOG is down during Railbird's busy season...

KingRevolver

Lol. Were young. I think this is 12 year olds.

I am a gifted coach that gets multiple requests from parents to please take their kids on my team.

Best buddy offered me $500 to coach a pony all star team with him this year. Told him to kick dirt. They just made nationals and went to California. Still no regrets... those bastards dont listen. I'll coach when my kids are of age but nothing more.

Only rewarding thing is one of the kids I focused on with Roc last summer helping out was a CF'er who not only listened, but he played varsity as a freshman this year and oak park is about as elite of a northern high school program as you'll find. He's got a chance. I coached outfielders mostly.

Best buddy offered me $500 to coach a pony all star team with him this year. Told him to kick dirt. They just made nationals and went to California. Still no regrets... those bastards dont listen. I'll coach when my kids are of age but nothing more.

Only rewarding thing is one of the kids I focused on with Roc last summer helping out was a CF'er who not only listened, but he played varsity as a freshman this year and oak park is about as elite of a northern high school program as you'll find. He's got a chance. I coached outfielders mostly.

I only do it because my kid plays. He will outgrow me in another season or two.

I do a couple groups of a few kids that dont really have dads and cant afford to hire private coaches and such.

I pulled a Railbird the other day. Went to the JR NBA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS at ESPN WW of Sports complex. Had free tix, so brought my son. Was searching my limited outs for lines, but couldn’t find any, unfortunately. No fans there at all, so I could only picture how creepy it must be to see that lunatic sitting court side with his Go Pro......