planning a trip with pocketrockets

KingKolzig

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start a GoFundMe.  

dont need it. and i dont see how PR could turn down a cross county USA trip with poker outs that could mean huge cashes. the only thing i would be worried about is his lady friend and if she is bored. but he would have to choose the right friend who is happy to watch poker and basebakll

its feasible, we can pass through Arizona to visit the BBQ these Non heterosexual person Kinger and Diabler never visited

What was the name of that place again? Since Im back at work now I’ll try to hit it in the next couple of weeks and post a review in the Poverty Meal thread. It’s only like a 10 minute drive away I think.

sounds nice K2...  but I have traveled with women all the times I have flown out of CR,.... NO MORE

They always bitch internationally, and I end up paying for everything

Better off you and I hitting bars, I wanna get me some MILFs in the US

Soccer moms, yummy

thats 2 different trips.......you cant have it both ways. either its a gambling trip or a trip to find meat curtains

really i wouldnt want a trip to find meat curtains thats why i say you bring a friend. id pay for her too. no problem. im almost 40 and have never been cross country it would be fun

8k should be no problem.  You seem like someone that routinely has money.

These 2 guys don’t have enough cash on hand to catch a bus let alone airfare cross country....Skip all the bullshit, Queen Kolzig and clock muncher and just both get naked and shape with each other with a banana stuffed up each other’s ass....

honestly i know getting this trip together woudl be tough but rockets could really do damage at poker tournies im sure of it. ill take it slow the next couple months see how my job goes but im going to vegas if he wants to come along that would be fun

rockets has a -ROI in poker playing microstakes. That's pretty tough to do.

Anybody seeing whats going on here? Kolzig is going to rape pocket rocket.

your a piece of shit. i dont like guys. never have. no interest

the reason i like rockys is cause hes a super-talented guy trapped in a country with few resources. im almost certain if he was put in various poker tournys he would have the stanima and ability to do well