planning a trip with pocketrockets

KingKolzig

Honestly sometimes I think kolzig is the best rockets troll ever. I remember when he used to intentionally put plays in wrong late in those dumb challenges, or ignore rockets with big money on the line and then he'd lose and tell him tough shit.

Think he gets off getting rockets hopes up then smashing them.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, your previous history definitely lends to you coming from multi millionaire money.

actually my greater family is worth about 10 million. maybe more who knows. do you think i survive the past 5 years with mental illness without a backing?

clearly someone with funds/money loves me. you turned out to be a real asshole btw

DS at least K2 paid you 100%

late but he did

direct your anger at your former house sitter and easy does it bro  :cheers

btw how much you know about cryptos? might refer you to the article writing gig once im more stable in it

EZ now, he wasn't just slow paid, his nose was rubbed in it to boot while Kolzig continued to gamble despite the debt. Do not forget that.

DS you are really a sour mother fucker. you know i was running from hurricane Maria and not even posting for months but ppl want a stiff. they crave calling someone a stiff

Sorry DS, the hurricane arrived right before I was gunna pay you.  JFC Kolzig, get your head out of your ass, that debt was waaaay before any hurricane.

wow you still here trolling?

seriously man go fuck yourself... neither me or K2 care about what you say... you have your buddies here I have mine...

I despise everything you are and viceversa, yeah u made better choices in life but push comes to shove you know Id manhandle you and make you my bitch, and you wouldnt be able to defend yourself

a man who cant defend himself and depends on mods and law enforcement to do it for him is no man

Mods? Lol.

Ask your pal yanks how many times I ever cry to him about the forums. Ask any mod. I dont PM people crying. I post, I'm not a behind the scenes gossiper. I bust yanks about severino being a bum, not you. I call you a bum on the forums. Not a woman pal, I don't send private emails seeking out information on posters.

Made better choices? No the difference between losers and earners is I stopped making excuses.

Sorry DS, the hurricane arrived right before I was gunna pay you.  JFC Kolzig, get your head out of your ass, that debt was waaaay before any hurricane.

it was just a weird scenario i had the money but not in coinbase. so i couldnt get it to him. and i liked being a villian for a little bit. hollywood kolzig

DS you are really a sour mother fucker. you know i was running from hurricane Maria and not even posting for months but ppl want a stiff. they crave calling someone a stiff

To be fair you did kind of rub it in about how you weren’t going to pay him and basically taunted him about it. I’d be a little bitter too if I was DS.

To your credit you did make good on the loan, just seemed a little odd the way you went about it.

If you guys make it to Vegas drinks are on me.

To be fair you did kind of rub it in about how you weren’t going to pay him and basically taunted him about it. I’d be a little bitter too if I was DS.

To your credit you did make good on the loan, just seemed a little odd the way you went about it.

If you guys make it to Vegas drinks are on me.

i dont know why i rubbed it in. very dumb call by me. maybe drunk i dont know but no excuse

Slow your roll princess. I'm not sour and just fucking with you two dildos.

I never said shit about anything. I even let you out of the last 100 only taking back 500 when you said you would send 600. You tried to troll me with it so i never really bothered. You could have handled with a simple pm but you wanted production value and tried to pretend to be surprised when you got it. Its water under the bridge but dont act like it wasnt a KingKolzig troll from the start.

it was just a weird scenario i had the money but not in coinbase. so i couldnt get it to him. and i liked being a villian for a little bit. hollywood kolzig

No, it wasn't like that at all.  You just chose not to pay him, further embarrassed yourself and the forum by gambling with money that was owed to DS and made yourself look a bigger douchebag than you were to begin with.  End of story.

yeah no money in 3 weeks lol lol... and the article thing is going super slow pitched 8 articles 2 days ago and the editor has not even check em for greenlight

i hope they pay me monday but i need to write 2-3 more to get some nice change

that sucks i could send some $ your way im just not sure how to do it 

I don't read these two polesmoking tranny lovers posts as I have both of them on ignore, but these two Non heterosexual person don't have a pot to piss in. They are brokedick invalids with mental problems and IQ's in the high 50's

The mere though of these two cocksuckers trying to make on a road trip is laughable. Probably just an excuse for these two to meet up and fuck. Kolzig just fly down to CR and become cockmunchers gimp bitch...you know that's what you want

I don't read these two polesmoking tranny lovers posts as I have both of them on ignore, but these two Non heterosexual person don't have a pot to piss in. They are brokedick invalids with mental problems and IQ's in the high 50's

The mere though of these two cocksuckers trying to make on a road trip is laughable. Probably just an excuse for these two to meet up and fuck. Kolzig just fly down to CR and become cockmunchers gimp bitch...you know that's what you want

why dont you just end the "ignore" lie. you dont have anyone on ignore you crave as much attention as you can possible get. if i took PR on a cross country trip i would only be interested in his smarts and ability. the guy is talented. you are not. you make cartoon aliases its pathetic