planning a trip with pocketrockets

KingKolzig

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you 2 qveens just kiss :laugh

i dont like guys. and i know he doesnt like guys

this could be something if he could get a visa. im getting my brothers jeep he just basically gave it to my mother. so we have a good car. im going in april next year if rock can get his act together that would be great

I wake up to see old tough guy Cockmuncher is telling me what he would do to me... LOL guy has to be the toughest guy ever behind a keyboard.. Pal listen, after i put a bat up your buddy Queen Kolzig ass to keep him happy, I will take you by your long GREASY non washed head of hair and drag you around before i give you an open handed big slap to end things between you and I...

You aren’t tough, you have no friends here so stop saying you do (possibly Queen Kolzig only).. You are a broke, begging, 30 year old man still living off your parents in a roach infested apartment. Pal....Without the internees to beg sports forums for money and scams, you would be down in Costa Rica dressed in drag clothes giving blowjobs to men to survive..

Do yourself a favor, if you do come to the states take a fuckign shower pal....Try some shampoo is your hair, fuck that hair is so GREASY you might want to try Dawn dish detergent..Oh yeah if you make it up this way, Queen only lives about 30 minutes or less from me, We can meet up and see how tough the 2 of you are...But there is no chance you or Queen ever meet here in the states... Queen is a fake, broke, tranny loving Non heterosexual person . You are just a bullshit artist acting like a gambler, begging posters and sports forums for stakes and whatever else you can get for free...

Go right another story to sell to some book, that is what you are best at Walt Disney...

I wake up to see old tough guy Cockmuncher is telling me what he would do to me... LOL guy has to be the toughest guy ever behind a keyboard.. Pal listen, after i put a bat up your buddy Queen Kolzig ass to keep him happy, I will take you by your long GREASY non washed head of hair and drag you around before i give you an open handed big slap to end things between you and I...

You aren’t tough, you have no friends here so stop saying you do (possibly Queen Kolzig only).. You are a broke, begging, 30 year old man still living off your parents in a roach infested apartment. Pal....Without the internees to beg sports forums for money and scams, you would be down in Costa Rica dressed in drag clothes giving blowjobs to men to survive..

Do yourself a favor, if you do come to the states take a fuckign shower pal....Try some shampoo is your hair, fuck that hair is so GREASY you might want to try Dawn dish detergent..Oh yeah if you make it up this way, Queen only lives about 30 minutes or less from me, We can meet up and see how tough the 2 of you are...But there is no chance you or Queen ever meet here in the states... Queen is a fake, broke, tranny loving Non heterosexual person . You are just a bullshit artist acting like a gambler, begging posters and sports forums for stakes and whatever else you can get for free...

Go right another story to sell to some book, that is what you are best at Walt Disney...

Wow.

Cockmuncher and Queen buried and humiliated.

Love it.

-Mango

Nothing But Winners completely and utterly buried and humiliated the two Non heterosexual person

Don’t know how the two Non heterosexual person are able to stick around here, they are beyond glib. They just got brutally buried. There’s no doubt now in my mind that the two Non heterosexual person have mental problems

-Mango

LOL you are the bottom of the barrel here when Landers is not around

Go fire up that orange/lemon/dildo stand Homosexual human being   :laugh

You live in the projects GTFO

The $200 I have on the Rory Mcilroy/Justin Thomas 2nd round matchup is 200x your entire net worth

Think about that for a second

I love cock