Thoughts on the NFL Players kneeling?

Machiavelli

That's what I said. Whites can't control these blacks. It is a race battle. Black man will not back down.

for the most part blacks are even more scared than whites... watch their behavior near a spider or in a horror movie

they only do what they think is socially/politically correct if others are doing it, if it hurts their wallet then back to "yes sir" "no sir"

even colin kaepernick only kneeled because his girlfriend told him to, what a pussy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the most part blacks are even more scared than whites... watch their behavior near a spider or in a horror movie

they only do what they think is socially/politically correct if others are doing it, if it hurts their wallet then back to "yes sir" "no sir"

even colin kaepernick only kneeled because his girlfriend told him to, what a pussy

You are more than a little tilted on this issue. It is hitting you where it hurts.

You are more than a little tilted on this issue. It is hitting you where it hurts.

i'm not tilted, just making conversation and saying that people of all races are pretty much lemmings

how is this issue hitting me where it hurts?  i quit delivering food years ago, and quit doing free tax returns last year, so i no longer have much contact with anyone in milwaukee's inner city, that whole area can self-destruct or it can thrive as far as i'm concerned... doesn't really matter to me either way any more

i'm not tilted, just making conversation and saying that people of all races are pretty much lemmings

how is this issue hitting me where it hurts?  i quit delivering food years ago, and quit doing free tax returns last year, so i no longer have much contact with anyone in milwaukee's inner city, that whole area can self-destruct or it can thrive as far as i'm concerned... doesn't really matter to me either way any more

OK, you've gotten over it a bit. They get the money they earn and make too much to be controlled.

White guys have bitten off a little more than they can chew here. Ain't nobody riding to their rescue.

When you have elite players openly telling the president to F off, you have lost.

OK, you've gotten over it a bit. They get the money they earn and make too much to be controlled.

White guys have bitten off a little more than they can chew here. Ain't nobody riding to their rescue.

When you have elite players openly telling the president to F off, you have lost.

bingo

media, celebrities, and athletes have totally jumped the shark since trump election... i thought they were all moving to canada?  liars   :laugh

bingo

media, celebrities, and athletes have totally jumped the shark since trump election... i thought they were all moving to canada?  liars   :laugh

You have Trump trying to control black athletes from the white house. They did not jump the shark. He did.

He came directly after LeBron and Curry and they told where he could stick it.

No biggie. Any other situtation in a rational setting kneeling is a sign of respect and/or adoration. Kneeling in church is OK but dont you dare do it during the national anthem? Only President Man-Baby would make this an issue and now the NFL tries to follow his lead and where does that get them?

Is Jerry Jones going to fire or suspend Elliott or Dak?

Doesn't matter anyway. NFL is becoming unwatchable, who cares?

You have Trump trying to control black athletes from the white house. They did not jump the shark. He did.

He came directly after LeBron and Curry and they told where he could stick it.

I hate sounding like im defending Trump but pretty sure they take plenty of shots at him as well. He gets rightfully tattooed but they are applauded.

I hate sounding like im defending Trump but pretty sure they take plenty of shots at him as well. He gets rightfully tattooed but they are applauded.

Trump is race baiting and getting it back in his face. That is a lot different than black athletes making comments here and there about him. That is part of being president. Trump is leading the fight and that is why it is out of control of the owners and you now have more players kneeling than anyone ever imagined.

Trump is race baiting and getting it back in his face. That is a lot different than black athletes making comments here and there about him. That is part of being president. Trump is leading the fight and that is why it is out of control of the owners and you now have more players kneeling than anyone ever imagined.

trump hasn't done anything... media got all butt-hurt because queen of the harpies hillary didn't get elected so they have been on constant witch hunts ever since

lebron started the whole thing, saying trump was unfit to be president and starting a tweet at trump with U BUM... same thing, just butt-hurt that the chosen one killary got whipped

U bum @StephenCurry30 already said he ain't going! So therefore ain't no invite. Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!

trump hasn't done anything... media got all butt-hurt because queen of the harpies hillary didn't get elected so they have been on constant witch hunts ever since

lebron started the whole thing, saying trump was unfit to be president and starting a tweet at trump with U BUM... same thing, just butt-hurt that the chosen one killary got whipped

Rof4XuYC_normal.jpg

LeBron James

@KingJames

U bum @StephenCurry30 already said he ain't going! So therefore ain't no invite. Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!

10:17 AM - Sep 23, 2017

Hillary has nothing to do with kneeling. You have gone off the deep end. This is all about Kaepernick and Trump.

if you feared for your son's life because because he got pulled over for a broken tail light, all you clowns be kneeling

i fear for my son's life every time he drives through the north side of milwaukee (at least twice/week)... but not while he's talking to the cops

blacks are 100,000x more likely to be killed by non-police officers in their neighborhood than police officers

when people talk this way the cops just let certain zip codes rot, a lot of good that does, i would rather have police willing to come to my neighborhood than not willing

That should be pretty obvious.

Indeed! They were too busy hanging out in strip clubs, and skipping OTA’s.

Not a big enough spot light for the disgruntled millionaire fukkks. Now they play right into Trump’s trap. He baits those dumb fukkks and they jump. They are his personal puppets.

i fear for my son's life every time he drives through the north side of milwaukee (at least twice/week)... but not while he's talking to the cops

blacks are 100,000x more likely to be killed by non-police officers in their neighborhood than police officers

when people talk this way the cops just let certain zip codes rot, a lot of good that does, i would rather have police willing to come to my neighborhood than not willing

spoken with true white privilege bravo

When they kneel, you jump.

Think you are confused. I have a 100% correct take on what the players are doing.

NFL died years ago. These glorified thugs aren’t doing anything worthy of a Nobel. Hell many of them will be broke in a few years anyway looking for anyone to blame but themselves.

May be. But they won this hands down.

There were a handful that did something. So a few not the masses. Guaranteed the owners do not want Trump tweeting about this. Any of those dumb fukkks could have gone on espn or any other network for the last 6 months and talked about social injustice.

spoken with true white privilege bravo

i have the privilege of being robbed and stabbed while helping people... so they got thousands and thousands of free tax returns prepared by me, and tons of free food delivered by me

remind me what privilege i got out of that equation

don't use color as a crutch, there are more opportunities for people of all races in this country than at any point in history in any country in the world

you totally remind me why i quit helping people that didn't deserve to be helped

i have the privilege of being robbed and stabbed while helping people... so they got thousands and thousands of free tax returns prepared by me, and tons of free food delivered by me

remind me what privilege i got out of that equation

don't use color as a crutch, there are more opportunities for people of all races in this country than at any point in history in any country in the world

you totally remind me why i quit helping people that didn't deserve to be helped

i have been on the receiving of white privilege all my life, you remind me of what i vowed to never be when i was younger, a bitter old man, and save me your sad stories, we all have em its part of life