Thoughts on the NFL Players kneeling?

Machiavelli

U dont know that alot of them dont chose to flash there charity all over the news.

i’m sure that’s true, but here in milwaukee there hasn’t been 1 significant improvement to anything on the north side in the last 20 years since salaries have gone nutso

makes me biased since we have so many bums here with no pride or respect for anything... garbage all over lawns, etc

other cities are totally different and better, except maybe detroit and cleveland

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i’m sure that’s true, but here in milwaukee there hasn’t been 1 significant improvement to anything on the north side in the last 20 years since salaries have gone nutso

makes me biased since we have so many bums here with no pride or respect for anything... garbage all over lawns, etc

other cities are totally different and better, except maybe detroit and cleveland

Slowly Detroit is starting to come out of it. Dan Gilbert has invested a lot.

All the NFL has to do is say they respect the players right to protest. The whole thing will be over in six weeks.

They don't have the guts. They are afraid of the fans, afraid of the players and afraid of Trump.

The national anthem before every game is complete bullshit and everybody knows it and nobody really gives a damn.

All the NFL has to do is say they respect the players right to protest. The whole thing will be over in six weeks.

They don't have the guts. They are afraid of the fans, afraid of the players and afraid of Trump.

The national anthem before every game is complete bullshit and everybody knows it and nobody really gives a damn.

Or they could say no protests anywhere on the field and it would be over in 2 weeks?

This post made you look small.