What Posters Have The Best or Need a New Avatar?

Balco

Best captain Manchester United had for as long as Ive been a fan

Unforgettable team, late 90s/early 00s

Alex Ferguson said of me "I felt it was an honour to be associated with such a player:" after most of the guys smoked weed on the bus to the stadium in the 99 semi of the CL against fookin' Juventus and were next to useless. I had to work my ass off all game and that feckin Ronnie Johnson let Zinedane get loose and I had to cut him down. Yellow card, no final. Pretty sure that Johnson was an informant for the peelers. 

I almost had to strangle Ole Gunnar to get him to tell me where he got the weed. Turns it was some guy named Paddy. The guy that killed Martin Cahill from the back of a motorbike over in Rathgar. So I had my lawyer look into him, and I signed on here with his name. 

That picture was taken when I managed Sunderland.

Alex Ferguson said of me "I felt it was an honour to be associated with such a player:" after most of the guys smoked weed on the bus to the stadium in the 99 semi of the CL against fookin' Juventus and were next to useless. I had to work my ass off all game and that feckin Ronnie Johnson let Zinedane get loose and I had to cut him down. Yellow card, no final. Pretty sure that Johnson was an informant for the peelers. 

I almost had to strangle Ole Gunnar to get him to tell me where he got the weed. Turns it was some guy named Paddy. The guy that killed Martin Cahill from the back of a motorbike over in Rathgar. So I had my lawyer look into him, and I signed on here with his name. 

That picture was taken when I managed Sunderland.

BS!!!!