• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys won 3 majors and mike says he’s not really that good

Lololololol

Ok Mike

overall he's not good enough to win "quite a few more majors"

mcilroy was gonna win 15 majors, then Spieth was, dustin Johnson, etc etc etc... Koepka is the flavor of the day, there's just way too many elite golfers for him to win a ton of majors

Koepka has 4 total pga victories and he's 3 years older than Spieth/Justin Thomas

I would bet on either Spieth or Thomas ending their career with more major wins than Koepka and I would lay a big number on it

I’m not arguing with you

I’m just pointing out the facts

The guy bombs it 340 in the air

He has a solid short game and can put

It’s a pretty impressive combination

yeah I agree with that, hopefully he keeps it going... but I think the tiger effect created so many of these top-level golfers because they started training at 5-10 years old once the prize money/endorsement money went bananas

I would be pretty surprised if anyone got to 7 major wins ever again, dustin Johnson is unreal and he only has 1 at the age of 34

When he won the U.S. Open last year, I thought it was a fluke.

When he won it this year, I was still trying to figure out how to not give him credit.

Think I probably have to admit he is really good.

isn't that always the case though?  and now that you and everyone else has jumped on the bandwagon, he might never win another tournament, who knows

Koepka and Thomas both way better than Speith

Speith went thru a stretch where he made every putt he looked at. His swing is actually pretty awful for a player with his trophy case.

and he gets extremely nervous, which are those blocked shots to the right

i wish he would come out and admit his anxiety

overall he's not good enough to win "quite a few more majors"

mcilroy was gonna win 15 majors, then Spieth was, dustin Johnson, etc etc etc... Koepka is the flavor of the day, there's just way too many elite golfers for him to win a ton of majors

Koepka has 4 total pga victories and he's 3 years older than Spieth/Justin Thomas

I would bet on either Spieth or Thomas ending their career with more major wins than Koepka and I would lay a big number on it

Yeah quite a few was probably an overstatement on my part now that I’ve had some time to think about it. Would probably make his O/U major total moving forward 1.5 slightly shaded to the under.

Might be willing to wager he wins more than Spieth though, something off with his game. Spieth a better player I agree, but seems to have lost some confidence after tanking that Masters.

Lots of guys getting better that haven’t won a major yet, would put Finau and Fleetwood in that group.