• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mikey says im always negative

what a clown show he is here

embarrassing posting performance

luckily today is just a REGULAR TOUR stop on the posting circuit

so you are off the hook today with a MISSED CUT

what is your intent here?  we can have a discussion without calling someone's else's opinion a "clown show" and "embarassing".

even the person i disagreed with thought it over and agreed with me

being at the tournament was fun, then we had a good chat about koepka going here, so you're right that no one comes here and it's because posting an opinion gets you pissed on by certain posters

Not really

Posters get labeled

Just like my response time mike

He immediately assumed I was arguing

Then I think he realized I was just giving my opinion

yeah it's hard to get the tone of a post sometimes, mine seemed liked arguing too but i was just trying to say that i didn't think koepka was gonna win 10 more majors

came off differently than i intended, like usual  :laugh

Guys won 3 majors and mike says he’s not really that good

Lololololol

Ok Mike

He's not in the class of the others that have won 3 majors, and he's not the best player in the World despite being the POY. I think that's what Mike was getting at. 

I forgot Koepka went to FSU; that would explain how Weinke possibly thinks he's better than Spieth.

I will say Koepka's game has always played up in the Majors - it is built well for Majors. That said though, he's clearly not better than someone like Spieth. 

He's not in the class of the others that have won 3 majors, and he's not the best player in the World despite being the POY. I think that's what Mike was getting at.

I forgot Koepka went to FSU; that would explain how Weinke possibly thinks he's better than Spieth.

I will say Koepka's game has always played up in the Majors - it is built well for Majors. That said though, he's clearly not better than someone like Spieth.

Not sure there is a best in the world

Tiger might be the last of those

Talent pool is just insane now

Not sure there is a best in the world

Tiger might be the last of those

Talent pool is just insane now

Dustin Johnson is the best player in the world right now; go look at his finishes tournament by tournament. Majors are great, and when you win a lot of tournaments that separates the great ones but in general competing every week means more; especially when you compete in majors.

Dustin Johnson is the best player in the world right now; go look at his finishes tournament by tournament. Majors are great, and when you win a lot of tournaments that separates the great ones but in general competing every week means more; especially when you compete in majors.

DJ is the #1

Not the best player in the world

DJ is the #1

Not the best player in the world

He's the best player in the world, imo.

If Tiger can put some consistency together and build off how he finished this season, he might get another year or two with the title before his body crumbles into a million pieces on a tee box. There's not another player on planet earth that could miss every fairway on a 9 hole stretch at a major and shoot 3 under par.

He's the best player in the world, imo.

If Tiger can put some consistency together and build off how he finished this season, he might get another year or two with the title before his body crumbles into a million pieces on a tee box. There's not another player on planet earth that could miss every fairway on a 9 hole stretch at a major and shoot 3 under par.

That front 9 yesterday was crazy

Guy is unreal

Nothing is clear

The separation isn’t Tiger vs Parnevik/Margery/Flesch but those two have separated themselves. Rory used to be #1 by far but he’s faltered. Koepka is #4 in the world and has nowhere close to the consistency as those two. Rose is a deserving third but his ceiling is not DJ and Thomas’.

If I’m picking a team those are my first two picks for sure.

I like Thomas and he's the most consistent performer on the tour, but I don't see the same ceiling there as I do for other top tier talents. I could easily be wrong about that though.

Rory can't putt; guy is a mental midget on the greens. If we were evaluating ball striking at their best - player to player - Rory would be the best player in the world but his head has gotten in the way and I don't see how he ever recovers to become a week to week competitor on the top of leaderboards.

JFC, anybody that plays golf knows Brooks/DJ/JT are 1-2-3 in any order you want

Huh? That's not true. Winning matters, and Koepka doesn't do that nearly enough. Congratulation on the Major Wins, it's been impressive, but it doesn't make him the best. Koepka missed the cut in the Canadian Open for god sakes. 40th at the Open, 20th at the Travelers, 30th at St Judges, 40th at the Wells Fargo, Cut at the Zurich classic. Guy doesn't compete week in and week out.

Koepka was 13 over at the Tournament of Champions (dead last) on a cupcake course; a course where DJ finished 24 under.