David Bote is a pure genius

TeamGSP

last sunday night i had the under 8.5 on the red sox and the yankees game, sold half a run to get +135 and you know what happened

had to sit through almost 4 and a half fuckin' hours of baseball to see my risk of about $150 worth of bitcoin down the drain since i planned on cashing out over $350

can't tell you how fuckin' mad i was about that stupid game, especially aroldis chapman

speaking of aroldis, the cubs on the other hand got rid of him because the cubs front office know what they are doing, they know talent and joe maddon is the best manager in baseball

as an unbiased sports fan, i would like to touch base with all the hardcore cubs fans if you're here again since i've made a few posts about the cubs in the past (mostly good) but make sure you look to get rid of jason heyward throughout the lifetime of that stupid contract no matter how good the stats start popping up.

cubs are so damn smart, they got the most out of another guy named dexter fowler, and unloaded him at the right time, i still can't believe how good he was able to do on the cubs though but only a franchise like the cubs can over maximize players similar to what the boston celtics do with their players in the nba

GET RID OF ADDISON RUSSELL, i said it last year or the year before whenever it was but he's an annoying little prick, PLEASE, pretty please don't treat him like you did darwin barney and starlin castro years ago, you hold onto players bum players way too long and i'm letting you know as an unbiased sports fan on the west coast, get rid of him as soon as you can!

i don't really want to get into the pitchers right now but kris bryant needs to stop striking out too much.  He's a good player, his average is decent, he can hit homers at any given point, and his errors are ok, just don't be committing any crucial errors in a tie game or close game for that matter, etc

i know some people might think rizzo is shit but he's alright in my books, joe maddon is so smart to help try and boost him by batting him first, i'm totally ok with anthony rizzo, he be fuckin' up a lot but i've seen him enough to know that in crucial situations he can get aboard when needed whether by drawing a walk, getting hit by the pitch, or drawing an error to get on base BARE MINIMUM

fat penguin schwarber too is alright, his average be suckin' ass but he can get you homers at any given time

as far as david bote goes, i had money on the cubs live +276 after carl edwards got the first out and then another +212 for a run to happen before the cubs batted in the bottom of the 9th

heyward was able to get aboard on an infield single after replay, then there was basically the 2 other baserunners from hit batters by ryan madson

pinch hitter was david bote, i never even heard of this muther fucker i clicked on his stats and mainly saw a .314 batting average at the time and 2 homers and i'm like this guy has a good chance his stats aren't fake because as i stated joe maddon is the best manager in baseball in my opinion, joe maddon puts batters up there on PURPOSE unlike so many of these other retarded managers

this dude hits a walk off grand slam down by 3 runs at home in the 9th inning, WOW that is some miracle shit, i had never even heard of david bote, never seen the name NOTHING but the cubs just keep doing it again time after time finding a diamond in the rough to help them win

chicago cubs fans you should be extremely proud of your franchise who know what the hell they are doing unlike so many other sports teams out there who don't know talent

anyways it was great that a historical grand slam that happened on national tv in my favor after all that bullshit that happened last sunday in the 9th inning at boston

THANK YOU!!!!!

Damn guy had the at bat of his life as he knew he would be seeing fastballs.

The pitcher hit 2 previous batters and the manager let him stay in the game 

telling him to throw it over.  Well in professional sports an athlete can do what

they want when the conditions are basic.  So over the plate and up, up, up & away,

a grand slam home run.  EZ pickings