Wait wait wait

Henry The Stiff

If he doesn't hit a walk off grand slam Hank would have had the Yanks instead.

Uhh, no.

Like Imstated on Saturday, I cashed out all my bitcoin winnings from BOL and Nitrogen. I’ve already received/cashed the nitro winnings and have received my BOL winnings and just awaiting the bitcoin transaction to be confirmed. Once I cash the BOL winnings my overall 2018 figure will be + $4,200.

After I cashed out everyth8ng on Saturday I started with a clean slate and made a clean, fresh $150 deposit into my 5Dimes account and these are my 4 plays I’ve made, all of which were posted except my Cubs play because I was randomly banned last night until this morning for no reason.

Nice try, BrokeBraker

Uhh, no.

Like Imstated on Saturday, I cashed out all my bitcoin winnings from BOL and Nitrogen. I’ve already received/cashed the nitro winnings and have received my BOL winnings and just awaiting the bitcoin transaction to be confirmed. Once I cash the BOL winnings my overall 2018 figure will be + $4,200.

After I cashed out everyth8ng on Saturday I started with a clean slate and made a clean, fresh $150 deposit into my 5Dimes account and these are my 4 plays I’ve made, all of which were posted except my Cubs play because I was randomly banned last night until this morning for no reason.

Nice try, BrokeBraker

So you were banned and couldn't post the cubs?

Lol ok.

So you were banned and couldn't post the cubs?

Lol ok.

Yes. I get banned all the time for no reason. I was banned yesterday afternoon until 5 am this morning, don’t ask me why.

It doesn’t matter, the 4 plays are right there to be seen. I posted the first 3 plays and would have posted the 4th (cubs) had I not been banned. Pretty simple.

nice hit hank

:cheers

Guy makes a thread that he's retiring

Guy then doesn't retire and makes a thread saying he's done getting in e-battles (ones that he starts 100% of the time)

Guy then trolls me the moment I have a bad beat

Sleepy, just like Kolzig, I hope someone kills you or severely injures you sometime soon. I'm done with you idiots and the way you act. I just wish someone takes you out, the forum and the country will be better off.

Guy makes a thread that he's retiring

Guy then doesn't retire and makes a thread saying he's done getting in e-battles (ones that he starts 100% of the time)

Guy then trolls me the moment I have a bad beat

Sleepy, just like Kolzig, I hope someone kills you or severely injures you sometime soon. I'm done with you idiots and the way you act. I just wish someone takes you out, the forum and the country will be better off.

LOL

calm down i thought you won since it had the blue highlighter