Javy Baez' Personal Hits

Dr. Paddy

Well, right on schedule. Bring this thread to the top.

Hot off the press from Javy at Peeps...

Read a few of Paddy’s posts over at thegamblingforum.

I feel kinda bad for him. He’s ranting and raving and talking about violence and attacking people off the forum and everyone responding is calling him out as the problem. 

I don’t necessarily know what went down with him and Calvin Ayre but the obsessive stalking of a stranger based on nothing sure points to that story being 100 percent true. 

I am sitting here and should be watching my dodgers/giants under and going over some lines for tomorrow, instead this nonsense is a distraction. 

Agree with you McIrish, dealing with people who are sad and unhinged sends you down a bad road. I’ve done my due diligence and taken some preventative measures and that’s the only thing that needs to be done with these crazy people.

Yeah, I don't know what happened to me. I was rantin' and ravin' there like a mad cow. Maybe I had that disease. And talking about attacking people off the forum, well those posts are there for everyone to see and testify to the degree of truth in each and every Javy post. I was shocked when everyone responded and called me out. I was expecting a rational discussion and some info on Javy. That one thread was a good start. Too bad everyone called me out.

He doesn't necessarily know "...what went down" with me and Calvin Ayre. but that doesn't stop the wee cock ornament lawyer from running his ornamental attachment point about stalking a stranger based on "...nothing". You know, some of you may know how Calvin got the name Pink Ass, but Dell started it after a story about Calvin and some wild Columbian death party down in Baranquilla back in 87. There was a part which describes someone walking into a room, and seeing Cal's bare and Pink Ass poised over the pubes of a $10 dyed blond teenage hooker, but unable to take the plunge. I was your faithful reporter on that legendary story.

So here's something you might want to think about, Javy. If you find your self in a room with armed people in Barranquilla and you're staring down at a man's pink ass, and that man is a stranger, you're in wrong fucking room. 

And something else, you're the only guy at Peeps who would remotely think that "...due diligence" is the solution best suited for the situation you imagine yourself in because you've gotten on the wrong side of an Irish person. Some of the boys will be thinking "Paddy? Due diligence? Oh, well, that's Paddy fucked then, no?"

You've hit bottom when you're accused of being a stiff, and you seek solace from a union with the most famous stiff in the forums, McIrish. Brilliant tactical move.  

Just as the clock approaches midnight, new hits appear over at Peeps...

Careful PR, you looking a bit ornamentish with Javy now, a bit Swirlish...

Originally posted by KerryWoodsIsJavyBaez.

Re: Calling for a truce with everyone here @ PEEPS except....
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink 
It was more of a link to a restaurants review that showed his name and picture, I got the rest from there... Gabe thought he was working me IMO.

I intended to scare him a bit, but calling his previous workplace simply is retarded... it never occurred to me...
Well, the elephant in the room is that it doesn't make you look good that you wanted his info at all. The only reason I had Timely's info is b/c I got an unsolicited PM from a strange guy who didn't even post at EOG and I had no idea who it was. You asking for the info implicates you, unfortunately. Doesn't mean you did anything. Or maybe Timely is exaggerating about the severity of what you did (what I would assume is the most likely option) but it still has negative value to your story that you asked for the info to begin with. 

Best to just move on. Who cares about Timely's info? Who cares about anyone's info?

and...

Originally posted by Pocket Rockets

Re: Calling for a truce with everyone here @ PEEPS except....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 
Well, the elephant in the room is that it doesn't make you look good that you wanted his info at all. The only reason I had Timely's info is b/c I got an unsolicited PM from a strange guy who didn't even post at EOG and I had no idea who it was. You asking for the info implicates you, unfortunately.
Yeah I know, is a really ugly feud.

Timely posted my info at TGF as well, my name, number, pictures, skype the whole enchilada.

Now regarding Timely's call, I don't care if it implicates me, I live in Costa Rica... gonna give Gabe a chance to admit what he did, and if he as much as looks at me weird I'm posting TODO.

I do have to say that the gibberish coming from Our Learned Friend is pathetic. He's hitting high Do over going after other peoples info.

Listen, butt boy. If you haven't noticed it, when someone thinks someone has done them wrong, they go after that person's fucking info. Then they call a lawyer like you. Well, like you if you ever get a job. 

It the real world, you fuck with somebody, first thing they do is find out who you REALLY are. That's why you get  details in an accident. That's why you ask questions about your neighbor when his zebra shits on your lawn. And a million other reasons why people want your info. That's how the world works. This forum, and others, isn't some special retarded place where because you're a See you next Tuesday lawyer, carried on with cuntishness directed  at people for years, you should be wrapped in the cowards'' blanket...anonymity and an ever changing false name. 

Because that's what these are. False names. 

Now scurry back to Peeps and report this.

I do have to say that the gibberish coming from Our Learned Friend is pathetic. He's hitting high Do over going after other peoples info.

Listen, butt boy. If you haven't noticed it, when someone thinks someone has done them wrong, they go after that person's fucking info. Then they call a lawyer like you. Well, like you if you ever get a job. 

It the real world, you fuck with somebody, first thing they do is find out who you REALLY are. That's why you get  details in an accident. That's why you ask questions about your neighbor when his zebra shits on your lawn. And a million other reasons why people want your info. That's how the world works. This forum, and others, isn't some special retarded place where because you're a See you next Tuesday lawyer, carried on with cuntishness directed  at people for years, you should be wrapped in the cowards'' blanket...anonymity and an ever changing false name. 

Because that's what these are. False names. 

Now scurry back to Peeps and report this.

Paddy you need some help man. Forumville isn’t a real town. You’re too emotionally invested. You need to relax.