I won't be engaging posters anymore

sleepy

No Man of Sleep you get mad at the jack ass posters, I tried to start a thread to post pics called Da Lilly pad, it failed Brotha Harvie got DELETED AND K2 Became OBSOLETE... I hate to tell you the forums died with the rise of Twitter.

Address posters by regular names - None of this "man of sleep" or similar bullshit.  His name is Sleepy.  And take that gay ass lily pad and Harvtard bullshit with you out the door; your buttie is long gone. 

I thought we were straight with this gay type of posting FF

The word is "this" not DUS, and please remove DELETE and OBSOLETE from forum vocab., as that is also very gay and wreaks of something a juvenile would say.

Thanks

Address posters by regular names - None of this "man of sleep" or similar bullshit. His name is Sleepy. And take that gay ass lily pad and Harvtard bullshit with you out the door; your buttie is long gone.

I thought we were straight with this gay type of posting FF

The word is "this" not DUS, and please remove DELETE and OBSOLETE from forum vocab., as that is also very gay and wreaks of something a juvenile would say.

Thanks

I will win you post some winners? Deal

Address posters by regular names - None of this "man of sleep" or similar bullshit. His name is Sleepy. And take that gay ass lily pad and Harvtard bullshit with you out the door; your buttie is long gone.

I thought we were straight with this gay type of posting FF

The word is "this" not DUS, and please remove DELETE and OBSOLETE from forum vocab., as that is also very gay and wreaks of something a juvenile would say.

Thanks

BGS 9.5 when you start posting plays that win, I will listen