Do any of you currently play any sports?

KingRevolver

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking about picking up basketball again. Tennis is too easy for me and I don't get too much exercise because everyone of my shots is a winner. Basketball is more challenging.

What about the rest of you couch potatoes? Let's start losing weight, boys. A lot of us are on the wagon.

play basketball 5 days a week at the gym and the bike now. Still too fat, but shedding.

Paddle Tennis 1-2x a week

Avid golfer but don’t think that’s what you are talking about

Other than that, I workout 4x a week. My workout consists of pull-ups, sit-ups, push-ups, then I go to the gym where I do 40 reps of another ab exercise on this one machine. Then it’s a 3.5 or 4 mile run on the treadmill. Put the treadmill at .5 incline to start and will periodically put it higher throughout the run and then bring it back to .5

For the last 4-5 years played in a softball league which was a blast but we didn’t get a team together this year which was a bummer

Paddle tennis? Lmfao. Typical foreigner

Railbird plays paddle tennis at a HIGH LEVEL

I don’t even know what that means, but paddle tennis is a fantastic sport and one of the joys of my life. Playing singles is one of the best workouts you can do, brah. Doubles to, but playing 3 sets of singles is a brutal (but wildly fun) workout.

Gimme 10. I would need at least that many.

you've been playing more this year. Probably hustling me. I've only played about 12 rounds this summer - wife gets in the way. Had my low round of the summer on Saturday at my buddies bachelor party though. Swing coming to me. Old man still beating my ass 80% of the time though and hes still hitting it 275. Just absurd. He got the yips with his putter and has been trying left handed now lol. He cant make a putt to save his life but still shooting 78-84 all day on good courses from the blues.

Dumb. He’s much better off lifting and doing HITT than doing cardio and dumb movements like sit ups and push ups.

I actually was going to start a thread with ATTN joeybags in thread title asking you about HIIT because I know you own a gym or something and would probably know about it, assuming you could stop being a dick to me for no reason for two seconds

I’ve actually been looking into joining a HIIT gym that’s close to where I live. My brother has started doing HIIT and raves about it, won’t shut up about it. Before that he was like me and just did the workout I described but he won’t shit up about HIIT and he’s actually after a month or so of it in noticeably better shape. He’s getting pretty cut and like I said he’s only been doing it for about a month, 3x a week

Joey, I’d love your serious thoughts/feedback on this if u can stop trolling me for one fuckin second. Thanks.

I actually was going to start a thread with ATTN joeybags in thread title asking you about HIIT because I know you own a gym or something and would probably know about it, assuming you could stop being a dick to me for no reason for two seconds

I’ve actually been looking into joining a HIIT gym that’s close to where I live. My brother has started doing HIIT and raves about it, won’t shut up about it. Before that he was like me and just did the workout I described but he won’t shit up about HIIT and he’s actually after a month or so of it in noticeably better shape. He’s getting pretty cut and like I said he’s only been doing it for about a month, 3x a week

Joey, I’d love your serious thoughts/feedback on this if u can stop trolling me for one fuckin second. Thanks.

Our King has a brother? Holy Smokes!