Do any of you currently play any sports?

KingRevolver

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Monkey sure is a miserable fuck

Sucks at golf so we’re all idiots and probably suck too

I used to play a lot and was a pretty decent golfer.  I no longer have the desire to waste that much of my life on a golf course.

And it wasn't fun at all after a long layoff to try getting back into it when you lose 10+ strokes off of your game.

I mean I've lost 2 strokes over last year by playing less but my top scores are still the same. My game just has more variance to it. I'm not saying nothing changes, I'm just saying it's not that significant. 2 years? Idk because I've never done it. Maybe 3-5?

My point is that you get worse if you're not putting in the time.  I don't know why people are arguing with me about it.  You both have admitted that you lose strokes if you don't play frequently.  The longer you take off, the worse it becomes.

And if you were a good golfer at one point and are sidelined for one reason or another, it can be extremely frustrating to take the game up again unless you're willing to put in a lot of time.

Probably the second purest round I’ve ever had in terms of ball contact was after 5 months off. Hadn’t touched a club to ball, and came out swinging free. No bad swing thoughts, just the swing that I’ve had engrained from thousands of hours. Came out the next week and was 15 strokes worse after spending an hour at the range trying to recapture the feeling.

Golf is a funny game.

It's the same fucking thing, moron.

Except it’s not. Especially when discussing the differences between your experiences, my experiences, and a generic expectation of everyone’s experiences.

Keep firing insults though. When you’re that angry I bet it feels good to call someone a fuckhead See you next Tuesday moron bitch asslicker. Hit me with another one!

Except it’s not. Especially when discussing the differences between your experiences, my experiences, and a generic expectation of everyone’s experiences.

Keep firing insults though. When you’re that angry I bet it feels good to call someone a fuckhead See you next Tuesday moron bitch asslicker. Hit me with another one!

Except it is. 

Good fucking God, you are dense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generic_you

It can be used in the same context, but when you jump my case saying you’re talking about yourself and not me when you used the word “you” to describe your personal experiences and not mine, maybe they aren’t the same.

Also didn’t realize Wikipedia was the end all for English grammar usage. Thanks, professor.

Two sources so far, dipshit.  How many more do you need?

I’m not here to argue grammar though you miserable fuck.

Golf is fun. I play it.

If it’s not for you, don’t play it.

Bye.

Yeah.  Except that's exactly what you tried to do.

I wasn't the one trying to argue about the fucking word "you".  You would think someone with an IQ above stupid wouldn't be trying to either.