Trump called Omarosa a “dog”

Henry The Stiff

Her book will be forgotten, ┈┈┈┈╱▔▔▔▔▔▔╲┈╭━━━╮┈┈┈ ┈┈┈▕┈╭━╮╭━╮┈▏┃BOO…┃┈┈┈ ┈┈┈▕┈┃╭╯╰╮┃┈▏╰┳━━╯┈┈┈ ┈┈┈▕┈╰╯╭╮╰╯┈▏┈┃┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈▕┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈▏━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈▕┈┈┈╰╯┈┈┈▏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈▕╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲▏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Her moment in the sun will fade away shortly. Would anyone ever hire her for any position again, anywhere, considering her deceitful recording, etc? i doubt it.

Only a colossal Idiot would ever had hired her for any kind of political position.  But I guess she was part of "the best people" that the idiot hired.  

Lol. You are just a poor lost soul.

I swear by him? You love making shit up dont u? He is barely present in the organization. The founder is Sacha Stone... not Steele.

I dont swear by no one. This aint a cult. But i get it, we and Jasson621 exposed u as a lying fuckface. Lying about Willie smh.

U are a coward bro.

Have never lied about no one Bro. 

You are indeed in a cult, to believe the debunked stuff you believe.  Your goal is just, but your means to try and get there is whacked.  But I have faith that someday you'll get woke and get it.