Asking For A Friend...

Dr. Paddy

I think some of this has gone over your head, Monkey. You converted a con man and stiff into "...someone who wishes to post anonymously". It's your way of blending the good and the bad and preserving your own anonymity against a day when somebody may be coming down your chimney for good cause.

Because you're so important that it should be your decision on who deserves to have their name outed and who doesn't.

Clearly over my head.  You're so smart.

Not very many people who are on these boards are known to others, or at least not on any broad scale. I think I may have lost the picture a bit by focusing on the special case of Javy, what he has done to Timely and others, and what some want to do to him, which is effectively to render him unemployable in the legal profession. I'm not into that, he's just another little See you next Tuesday in Forumville, but others may. In fact, I'm sure others will.

So when OGD gets going, it won't be naming people. I'm persuaded of the wisdom of that by some of the posts in reply, particularly the ones which point out that stiffs can face serious physical violence if they are known. I don't want to be involved anywhere in that causal chain. 

But it won't allow stiffs to be posters. It won't allow any reference to family members at all. None. If you lie about another poster, you are gone. If you are challenged for the truth, you better produce the post, or you're gone.

Historically, these forums have had either gambling or politics or both as their main subject of gibbering. I want to go a bit upscale in terms of the intelligence and manners of the posters, and to provide a place where there is a system of inter poster betting facilitated by the forum, and with protection against stiffs provided. It will be by invitation for the first 300, then by application.

Is OGD going to have a football contest?

Not very many people who are on these boards are known to others, or at least not on any broad scale. I think I may have lost the picture a bit by focusing on the special case of Javy, what he has done to Timely and others, and what some want to do to him, which is effectively to render him unemployable in the legal profession. I'm not into that, he's just another little See you next Tuesday in Forumville, but others may. In fact, I'm sure others will.

So when OGD gets going, it won't be naming people. I'm persuaded of the wisdom of that by some of the posts in reply, particularly the ones which point out that stiffs can face serious physical violence if they are known. I don't want to be involved anywhere in that causal chain. 

But it won't allow stiffs to be posters. It won't allow any reference to family members at all. None. If you lie about another poster, you are gone. If you are challenged for the truth, you better produce the post, or you're gone.

Historically, these forums have had either gambling or politics or both as their main subject of gibbering. I want to go a bit upscale in terms of the intelligence and manners of the posters, and to provide a place where there is a system of inter poster betting facilitated by the forum, and with protection against stiffs provided. It will be by invitation for the first 300, then by application.

Any gambling forum without Trump threads will be a failure.

Any gambling forum without Trump threads will be a failure.

There will be a politics section, for sure. I'm not inclined to have one main forum that is a madhouse mix of gaming stuff and politics and cooking and how drunk somebody is, and many dogs barking. While I'm not a particulary rabid gambling poster myself, I hear those posters who really only want gambling posts. They should have that. But, a forum now has to have multiple reasons to click the URL, and multiple menus to click. 

It carries on from OGD in the sense that it will be a watchdog over sites and major bad actors in the scene, but obviously the requirement for watchdogs is now diminished over what it was ten years ago. I also don't share Peeps attraction to a chaotic free speech environment (the dogs barking scene), but I do want this to be a place for information to get out that should get out. 

People of ordinary and exceptional smartness will hopefully come. However, if you're exceptionally smart and still a See you next Tuesday , you won't there. 

It's not possible to draw hard and fast lines now, but the place like all forums will have to evolve into something ordinary people like to be part of. 

I and everyone I know shun people who are Trump supporters, i.e. defriend on Facebook, don't go to parties where they are invited, don't allow them in our homes. I expect that will being a Trump supporter wouldn't disqualify someone as a poster, the baggage that goes with that expressed in other forms likely would. 

A forum run by Paddy might have 3 posters at peak.  Enjoy, FW.

But they would be very different posters than you.

You would be a topic of discussion there, though, Monkey. You and your kind and how the forums used to be polluted by guys with an exaggerated view of their own intelligence and the social graces of a raccoon.

The history of forums will certainly be a part of that forum. And you are a small and perpetually mumbling part of that history, a guy who seemed to think it was important to be ranked smarter than everybody else, but wasn't.

This is classic.....Paddy, who doesn’t even understand how gambling works, much less gambles himself, is going to open a gambling forum and expect 300 sign ups before it goes to invite only.

KingRevolver is the most popular poster in forumville and has 15 posters at his forum..... and Paddy expects 300? Lol...has to be a troll job

Paddy

FW

BlackClown

There’s the 3 Monkey talked about, name 1 more

Paddy......do the world a favor and go join Brun in peace....just so that and forget about forumville it’s not for you , you didn’t even know a total of 8 that landed on 8 wasn’t a loss and that was just last year.

Oh Paddy Boy the Pipes the Pipes are calling...

This is classic.....Paddy, who doesn’t even understand how gambling works, much less gambles himself, is going to open a gambling forum and expect 300 sign ups before it goes to invite only.

KingRevolver is the most popular poster in forumville and has 15 posters at his forum..... and Paddy expects 300? Lol...has to be a troll job

Paddy

FW

BlackClown

There’s the 3 Monkey talked about, name 1 more

Paddy......do the world a favor and go join Brun in peace....just so that and forget about forumville it’s not for you , you didn’t even know a total of 8 that landed on 8 wasn’t a loss and that was just last year.

Oh Paddy Boy the Pipes the Pipes are calling...

So he has 15 posters. How many do you think he would have if it didn't allow mouthy gay sailor/plumbers and people like Balco and that crowd of window lickers? Too complex a business theory for you.

A brilliant chef opens a restaurant. But he never gets more than 15 customers. Someone finally  points out that four of those customers are blowing each other in a back booth, and two more are wearing Trump hats and dining on each others boogers, and he won't ask them to leave because then he'd only have 9 customers. So, I realize that's MBA theory, and your only First Mate to a giant African American, but the smarter people here will get the drift. 

So you may not like it, but smart people see what has just happened to you. My theory is that smart decent posters will come to a forum knowing that scum like you aren't there, and if they try to get there, Paddy and and other smart posters will light them up and fuck them off, like I just did to you here. 

Wishing you hadn't posted? I doubt it, you probably can't even figure skate, let alone draw logical conclusions.

The pipes aren't calling. That's the high pitched whistle of digestive tract air passing at high speed past an overstretched sphincter, Sailor.

But they would be very different posters than you.

You would be a topic of discussion there, though, Monkey. You and your kind and how the forums used to be polluted by guys with an exaggerated view of their own intelligence and the social graces of a raccoon.

The history of forums will certainly be a part of that forum. And you are a small and perpetually mumbling part of that history, a guy who seemed to think it was important to be ranked smarter than everybody else, but wasn't.

Says the guy who always tries to challenge someone else when that other person gets mentioned as intelligent while you get zero mention. The way you act when those threads appear is nothing short of desperate and pathetic. The only time I even engage in those threads is when your childish ass gets involved to try to prop yourself above the people who actually get mentioned. Your projections are nothing short of hilarious.

So he has 15 posters. How many do you think he would have if it didn't allow mouthy gay sailor/plumbers and people like Balco and that crowd of window lickers? Too complex a business theory for you.

A brilliant chef opens a restaurant. But he never gets more than 15 customers. Someone finally points out that four of those customers are blowing each other in a back booth, and two more are wearing Trump hats and dining on each others boogers, and he won't ask them to leave because then he'd only have 9 customers. So, I realize that's MBA theory, and your only First Mate to a giant African American, but the smarter people here will get the drift.

So you may not like it, but smart people see what has just happened to you. My theory is that smart decent posters will come to a forum knowing that scum like you aren't there, and if they try to get there, Paddy and and other smart posters will light them up and fuck them off, like I just did to you here.

Wishing you hadn't posted? I doubt it, you probably can't even figure skate, let alone draw logical conclusions.

The pipes aren't calling. That's the high pitched whistle of digestive tract air passing at high speed past an overstretched sphincter, Sailor.

Paddy the MBA thinks that banning posters gets you more traffic. LOL.

Nevermind that arguments have been and always will be the biggest traffic generators on the forums.

Have a bunch of like-minded, uninteresting fucktards like Paddy all in agreement with each other on a forum. That will be sure to generate traffic! What a brilliant business mind. LMAO.

Paddy the MBA thinks that banning posters gets you more traffic. LOL.

Nevermind that arguments have been and always will be the biggest traffic generators on the forums.

Have a bunch of like-minded, uninteresting fucktards like Paddy all in agreement with each other on a forum. That will be sure to generate traffic! What a brilliant business mind. LMAO.

Thanks.

Says the guy who always tries to challenge someone else when that other person gets mentioned as intelligent while you get zero mention. The way you act when those threads appear is nothing short of desperate and pathetic. The only time I even engage in those threads is when your childish ass gets involved to try to prop yourself above the people who actually get mentioned. Your projections are nothing short of hilarious.

You seem very animated Monkey. Like this monkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkR2hmrGBSg