IAG check in!

Henry The Stiff

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why IAG stopped posting. Someone tell IAG when Boat is back.

Someone is paying attention.

But it’s really not the reason...been a crazy couple weeks and can see “Fuck you Fa@@@@“ so many ways before it’s no longer interesting.

P.s. Where’s Boat?

I’m not really that offended by the Utah thread. They are sporadic enough that I can deal...usually might play along more but my elderly friend has been in hospital last 10 days so not as jovial as usual, and haven’t talked much to anyone in real life, much less the forums.

Things were tense with Boat around the contest time. I was beyond frustrated with him, but obviously he was going through something. Boat has his faults, as do we all, but seems like things were better when he was around....or maybe It’s been long enough that I miss him.

He always had the best interest of the forum at heart. Didn’t care much for the drunk videos but the sober ones like the weekly reviews were great.

There is only one person here I cannot tolerate, so it’s difficult when I see people I like going at each other constantly. I don’t want to have to choose sides ..especially when it’s just a personality conflict...so it’s easier to say nothing. But I didn’t really leave...just took a break mostly due to personal issues as I have done before and undoubtedly will again.

Calm down everyone. IAG indulged me last year and thought I'd ask again. If she doesn't want to, no prob, I was only half serious :)

No worries...not offended... probably didn’t need it’s own thread tho lol.. . We will see what tomorrow brings. I’d rather have you asking for the color of my underwear any over seeing the same people going at each other relentlessly day after day.

PocketRockets is ruining the forum with his obsessive politics and conspiracy posts and it's bizarre because it doesn't even affect him, he lives in Central America, is not an American citizen and never, ever will be, yet he's obsessed with American politics and conspiracies.

My advice to anyone who can't stand this anymore is just PUT THE FUCKING IDIOT ON IGNORE LIKE I DID. I can't tell you how much more enjoyable posting is without even seeing his bizarre weird posts. You'll sometimes see them when people quote it and if you ever want to read them u can click on them, but for the most part you don't even notice 80-90% of his posts. The only drawback is he obsessively follows me around the forum and it drives him absolutely crazy I don't even respond to him or give him the time of day but oh well.

I put rockets, kolzig and hakon onnignore, if there's someone here u don't like, JUST PUT THEM ON IGNORE