IAG check in!

Henry The Stiff

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously think everyone should be following this Mollie Tibbetts case! I haven’t been this obsessed with something since the crypto bull run last winter.

I was drawn to it because it was so sad and relatively close, but it’s gotten so bizarre with so many possibilities...and so much press.... I can’t even....just crazy. Better than any nutter conspiracies or Trump talk!

I seriously think everyone should be following this Mollie Tibbetts case! I haven’t been this obsessed with something since the crypto bull run last winter.

I was drawn to it because it was so sad and relatively close, but it’s gotten so bizarre with so many possibilities...and so much press.... I can’t even....just crazy. Better than any nutter conspiracies or Trump talk!

How about cliff notes on the story?

How about cliff notes on the story?

Cute smart U of Iowa student with sunny disposition went missing on a run. Lots of possible suspects. $400,000 reward. Tons of media attention. Possibly trafficking. Possibly family. Possibly locals. This is a very very small town. Lots of local LE and the FBI...

You could not hand pick a more sympathetic victim or or more bizarre cast of characters and circumstances. You could literally build a case for almost anyone involved.

No worries...not offended... probably didn’t need it’s own thread tho lol.. . We will see what tomorrow brings. I’d rather have you asking for the color of my underwear any over seeing the same people going at each other relentlessly day after day.

Sounds good IAG, just having a lil fun.

My birthday really is tomorrow, so if ur feeling up to it feel free to share! Giggidy giggidy

Cute smart U of Iowa student with sunny disposition went missing on a run. Lots of possible suspects. $400,000 reward. Tons of media attention. Possibly trafficking. Possibly family. Possibly locals. This is a very very small town. Lots of local LE and the FBI...

You could not hand pick a more sympathetic victim or or more bizarre cast of characters and circumstances. You could literally build a case for almost anyone involved.

Thanks. Reading your thread now

Not sure what that is sweetie

But keep ol Mango in mind tomorrow morning! The big 3-0! And hey, if I’ve been a bad boy on the forum, maybe you should give me a stern birthday spanking!

Giggidy

:bulb

Hi IAG!

Just tell Hank it is a mixture of yellow and brown, he will back off :lol

Hahaha. Ew! You’re moving pretty slowly up north BGS. At this point you probably want to wait it out until spring. If you move here during the winter you may want to move back quickly.