drink a tout now

sleepy

Hopefully Computer Bob continues to get the picks and we can observe the results of the Dink crew after they are done betting their own stuff. It's a great time to go tout.

Computer Bob is one of my favorite people ever and he knows that. He tracked me for a full year as a favor around 4 years ago. Id love to have him track me again of course.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol and... anyone who claims to know something about all 130 teams offensively and defensively as well as their coordinators... without modeling.... is a flat out liar.

People that model don't know the first thing about offensive or defensive coordinators. He definitely puts in enough work to win and knows his stuff. I am sure Computer Bob will not have any trouble getting a subscription since he has been tracking these guys a while.

Hopefully Computer Bob continues to get the picks and we can observe the results of the Dink crew after they are done betting their own stuff. It's a great time to go tout.

To be clear, all the results I have for Sportsmemo cappers are from their "Recap" page, I have not received these picks in advance, they are all past-posted the day after the games are played. I have selectively looked at the Sportsmemo lines and generally they have been WA (widely available), but I certainly can't vouch for their absolute accuracy. I have met and chatted with Erin Rynning on several occasions.

As Drink has said, I did receive his picks via email for one college football season. He bet mostly college totals at opening for his personal account, adding more as the week went by. Many lines moved 2 to 7 points later in the week so I would say most lines weren't WA for a very large bet size.

I have indirectly received Waz's picks as he released them on EOG as well as his Westgate SuperContest picks.

IMHO, ER, Drink and Waz are very savvy cappers and bettors. I look forward to reading their contributions on BettorIQ and I would recommend readers here on TGF might give them a look. As with any such info, caveat emptor. 

So many things don’t add up but two really stand out to me....

Bob would keep a record of two frogs fvcking but he won’t track mllshkr even as MS has continued to say he’d love Bob to do so.

Then there’s Marni a single mom who served as MS assistant when mlk claimed to be a pro at every sport (dropped nhl because he said it was too easy). But Marni quit after one summer and went back on govt assistance.

Dude has always been a full blown BS artist and you all are it up

So many things don’t add up but two really stand out to me....

Bob would keep a record of two frogs fvcking but he won’t track mllshkr even as MS has continued to say he’d love Bob to do so.

Then there’s Marni a single mom who served as MS assistant when mlk claimed to be a pro at every sport (dropped nhl because he said it was too easy). But Marni quit after one summer and went back on govt assistance.

Dude has always been a full blown BS artist and you all are it up

I don't quite understand why you have to bring a dead dog into the conversation. That's unecessary.

I also dont understand the drunken last sentence.

Bob is a standup guy not sure why you would attack him but not my business. Bob tracked me as I have quite alot of outs and wanted to ensure my figures always matched. It was a terrific experience I believe for the both of us. Im definitely excited to have bob track again but the site is much like ras's where it'll be 100% transparent and tracks clv, record and quite alot of new things. I wouldn't have it any other way. I would like bob to track all my plays not just ones posted there so Bob please email me when convenient.

I like your lawn btw looks pretty good and with the constant droughts I think it's a solid idea. Dad cant grow grass worth a damn in the same area.

I definitely did not give up hockey because it was too easy. Im a HUGE dog in that sport. I think I won like 3 units working 40 hours a week on that sport. It was a horror show of huge swings for me.

Not a sport I would consider putting that type of effort into again.

Marni is a professor of philosophy at a major university. She is smarter than you and I combined. Was not my assistant. She was a partner and worked hard on SEC and bet same time as myself we shared plays and she made a decent amount of money. She as you stated is also a single mom and the workload of a season doesn't allow much of a life. She didn't have the time to devote as her son gets older. We still speak often and are good friends.

Regardless goodluck with keeping the job. Congrads on the lawn and I hope you enjoy the articles. Continued success with the family.

... but the site is much like ras's where it'll be 100% transparent and tracks clv, record and quite alot of new things.

That's good to know and will be interesting to follow.

Listened to Waz this morning and he is definitely a natural at this and seems heavily involved in all of this. If he can pick games, he will make a fortune. The guy can talk it.

every fukk with a computer now is selling picks

https://bettoriq.com/handicapper/eddie-walls/

Holy Shit!!!! Just hit the link....Wow....this dude claims to be a pro gambler in multi sports And Poker but takes his Bio-pic with a t-shirt that has a stretched out collar with multi tears in it....

The Many and Many of you fools who buy into the clowns who call themselves Pros and think they’re living the High Life cracks me up to no end....

Collar all fvcking tore up and he’s a Pro who wants you to send him money so u can be like him.......hahaha ....Too Ramen much?

I thought there was a 1% chance I could be wrong but that Bio pic makes me 100% right, I spotted this fraud at the get start..

EDDIE......Please tell me that this whole thing is a goof, no fvcking way you would wear a 10yr old busted up shirt in a Bio pic where you expect people to be sending you money......No Way this can be real.....made my day if it is