Me too movement

WVU

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? Harvey raped like 100 people. This woman having sex with a 17 year old now somehow makes Harvey's actions ok? Weird stuff.

No. That's not what I said. The movement loses validity when one of the faces of the movement was guilty of sex crimes herself. Harvey is still scum but so are some of his accusers or at least this one

I loved how you used the term rape for Harvey and the term sex for this lying bitch.

Men have power/strength over women. If this kid didnt wanna fuck her he didnt have to. He was 17. He wasnt some little kid. He was like 2 months from being legal age. Love him saying he was traumatized about this lol.

Weinstein used not only his position of power in the profession to abuse women but he was also a Male. Different thing for me. Asia argento is an attractive woman, not a fat slob. Those things matter to me.

Men have power/strength over women. If this kid didnt wanna fuck her he didnt have to. He was 17. He wasnt some little kid. He was like 2 months from being legal age. Love him saying he was traumatized about this lol.

Weinstein used not only his position of power in the profession to abuse women but he was also a Male. Different thing for me. Asia argento is an attractive woman, not a fat slob. Those things matter to me.

she did exactly what Harvey did.  I also do not think she is attractive at all and I fail to see why that has anything to do with it.

she is an ugly bitch. Should her prison sentence be lighter since you think she is attractive?

given that the only reason this was rape was because of his age- not at all like Harvey's rape - would you not care if the kid was born 3 month earlier lol? 17 is the age of consent in plenty of states ftr. If she had done it in those states, its ok?

Weinstein was a predator. Comparing the two is laughable.

Took a big hit today. Yeah let's pay off some kid because you had sex with him when he was 17 and then cry about Harvey.

Yep.  Played the kids mother in a movie when he was 7, probably had been waiting since then to finally pounce, grooming him for 10 years.

Hot lady, but still fucked up. 

All the same shit.  She had power of this kid, not strength, but certainly some other type and seduced him.

Harvey I dont know if he forcefully raped anyone or just used his "power" to coerce the girls into sex. 

oh well.  bill cosby raped women.  Weinstein did what plenty of people with "power" do.

given that the only reason this was rape was because of his age- not at all like Harvey's rape - would you not care if the kid was born 3 month earlier lol? 17 is the age of consent in plenty of states ftr. If she had done it in those states, its ok?

Weinstein was a predator. Comparing the two is laughable.

she used her power and experience to bed a kid 20 years her junior.  For you to dismiss this as a non story (crime) is pretty pathetic.  

she used her power and experience to bed a kid 20 years her junior.  For you to dismiss this as a non story (crime) is pretty pathetic.  

so... why don't you answer my question. if he was 18 years old, you wouldn't care? once again, comparing this to weinstein - which you have done - is laughable.

power and experience lol jfc

so... why don't you answer my question. if he was 18 years old, you wouldn't care? 

power and experience lol jfc

I don't even care that he was 17.  I care that she went postal trying to bury a guy who did the same thing she is guilty of.  She shuts her mouth about Harvey and this kid would have never opened his mouth.  This does hurt the movement and all the real players in it.  She loses the ability to speak out about Harvey's horrible crimes with any kind of sympathy and unfortunately will cast doubt on her claim and maybe others

I don't even care that he was 17.  I care that she went postal trying to bury a guy who did the same thing she is guilty of.  She shuts her mouth about Harvey and this kid would have never opened his mouth.  This does hurt the movement and all the real players in it.  She loses the ability to speak out about Harvey's horrible crimes with any kind of sympathy and unfortunately will cast doubt on her claim and maybe others

So she was running casting for movies; specifically the movie this kid was in with her? Didn't know that... 

She was 21 and let Harvey eat her pussy because she thought he'd "crush" her career if she didn't let him.

Wahhhhh that kinda rape seems terrible.