Me too movement

WVU

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another feminist sexually assaulting her student. Is she ugly enough to consider her as a predator?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/13/nyregion/sexual-harassment-nyu-female-professor.html

LOL. The guy is gay and the professor is lesbian. That is a real weird one.

He got groped and kissed in his bed for a week. This is nuts.

WVU,

This is a gambling forum.  Most of the people here are of low intellect.  Mr. B. City is no exception.  Please refrain from attempting to engage in intellectual discussion with him, or anyone else for that matter.

Who do you like the in Orioles game tonight?  Perhaps Mr. B. City can give his opinion on the REVENGE factor for tonight's baseball card.

Regards,

RON

Yep. Played the kids mother in a movie when he was 7, probably had been waiting since then to finally pounce, grooming him for 10 years.

Hot lady, but still fucked up.

All the same shit. She had power of this kid, not strength, but certainly some other type and seduced him.

Harvey I dont know if he forcefully raped anyone or just used his "power" to coerce the girls into sex.

oh well. bill cosby raped women. Weinstein did what plenty of people with "power" do.

Welcome back Ted!

WVU,

This is a gambling forum. Most of the people here are of low intellect. Mr. B. City is no exception. Please refrain from attempting to engage in intellectual discussion with him, or anyone else for that matter.

Who do you like the in Orioles game tonight? Perhaps Mr. B. City can give his opinion on the REVENGE factor for tonight's baseball card.

Regards,

RON

Welcome back Ron!

WVU,

This is a gambling forum.  Most of the people here are of low intellect.  Mr. B. City is no exception.  Please refrain from attempting to engage in intellectual discussion with him, or anyone else for that matter.

Who do you like the in Orioles game tonight?  Perhaps Mr. B. City can give his opinion on the REVENGE factor for tonight's baseball card.

Regards,

RON

I don't think Baltimore should be that big a favorite if at all so I would go with the plus money

When HS age boys are with older women, people always give props to the boy for scoring. 

When older men are with younger gals, it's frowned upon. 

To think otherwise is ignoring reality. 

do you agree with "everyone" here then?  Timely agrees.

do you agree with "everyone" here then?  Timely agrees.

I think what MeToo has done has made people appreciate the power dynamics to assault/rape/harassment etc. 

And with all these women lately getting caught up with younger boys, it's slowly changing the mindset from giving the dudes props to understanding that it's not okay for them, either. 

But......that part will take time since its pretty ingrained that there's a double standard. 

This movement may take a hit since one of the founders is now caught up.....but the bigger picture is still in play and there's no stopping that. 

Gotta clean up this world as we can!

I think what MeToo has done has made people appreciate the power dynamics to assault/rape/harassment etc. 

And with all these women lately getting caught up with younger boys, it's slowly changing the mindset from giving the dudes props to understanding that it's not okay for them, either. 

But......that part will take time since its pretty ingrained that there's a double standard. 

This movement may take a hit since one of the founders is now caught up.....but the bigger picture is still in play and there's no stopping that. 

Gotta clean up this world as we can!

There is no dudes understanding. You've got parents going after female teachers and a guy blackmailing someone with money to pay. There is no changing guys having sex. If they get the chance, they are taking it.