NFL 33 pool

IAG

Have had some inquiries as to whether or not I would be doing a 33 pool again this year. I don’t know if we will get enough interest, but if you are interested in playing, please indicate here. It would be run same as last year using the RunYourPool website. Teams would rotate and entry fee would be same as last year.... I will have to look that up, but I believe it was about $116 per person(entry)for the entire season.

Great pool for someone who is not interested in having to make weekly picks or deal with deadlines.

I would be in for two spots. Need 30 more!

Here is a link with description. We would use the traditional format.

https://www.runyourpool.com/nfl-33-pools.cfm

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams would rotate??

Why not just pick teams on your own

I’m not sure what you mean.

The two options are that teams are randomly assigned and everyone keeps one team per entry all year, or the teams will be randomly assigned each week. We went down this road last year and it was determined the best option was to have them rotate. Everyone gets the same number of bye weeks.

If you are saying that each week each person would get to pick a team, that would likely result in many people picking the same team and the pots would be smaller.....also would require people having to login and make a pick each week.. a simple format is the big advantage to this type of pool....for participants (and person running it. :). )

I’m not sure what you mean.

The two options are that teams are randomly assigned and everyone keeps one team per entry all year, or the teams will be randomly assigned each week. We went down this road last year and it was determined the best option was to have them rotate. Everyone gets the same number of bye weeks.

If you are saying that each week each person would get to pick a team, that would likely result in many people picking the same team and the pots would be smaller.....also would require people having to login and make a pick each week.. a simple format is the big advantage to this type of pool....for participants (and person running it. :). )

Yes I was implying like the America's bookie 33 club , pick one team for the year. I follow you though.

Common people....works out to just 6.23 per week!

you are never “out”...a full season of fun!! Unlike other pools, there can be multiple winners!

This is my last rah rah post. If we don’t get to 32, we could do it at 16 posters with everyone getting two teams. The pot would be less each week of course. I’ll give it another couple of days to decide whether we go forward, trash it, or go forward with a reduced pot.