Tomm News 2

Plead the Fifth

DownSouth

Brayden2 (Todd H)

Yanks

Brayden3

Dingo2

Richsox

Need 12 more. $106 for entire season. (Likely) multiple winners!

If we actually get 12 more I will send out an email for the Runyour pool site. Most of you are already signed up from last year I imagine. I will carry over those who I can. System will automatically generate the teams and again, we will rotate teams weekly. Each poster will have two bye weeks per entry.

Easiest pool ever. Just sign your name, pay your money, and cross your fingers.

sad that we call this a gambling forum but cant get 20 guys to come up with $100.

you would think management would support these kinds of things as it draws the participants to their site every week at the minimum

But they would rather focus on random food threads, who owes who drama and other non sports related stuff.

sad that we call this a gambling forum but cant get 20 guys to come up with $100.

you would think management would support these kinds of things as it draws the participants to their site every week at the minimum

But they would rather focus on random food threads, who owes who drama and other non sports related stuff.

I had a chicken salad for lunch and Smoke and Tripp are still stuffing in juicefree

Because I was planning to use the RunYourPool site which automatically will give each player an even two bye weeks along with randomly assigning different teams each week. I don’t believe their site up would allow an easy, fair, way to do with less than full slate.

The alternative would be to not rotate teams each week, but have persons have the same team all season.

Would we want to keep the same entry amount? It was set up assuming 32 teams and $200 per week pot and rollover if no winner.

If someone feels like revamping this, feel free. I just don’t want to have to think through all the angles, keep track of a lot of diff things to insure fairness, and make sure I am not missing something, as busy dealing with some other things currently.

Ok I’m going to trytrytry to get this to work..if we do this, everyone will get two teams for original price of one, but pot will be just $100 per week...will rollover if no one hits it.

I will drop one and Dingo has said will drop one if necessary. If more than a few people drop out, these extra teams will be added in as necessary.

EVERYONE listed above as entrant, PLEASE CONFIRM if you want to remain in, or get out under new rules and reduced pot(s). Also indicate if you would be willing to drop a team if you have more than one, so we can get to even 16 players...2 teams per. Also indicate if you prefer to drop one or more spots under the new rules. I will do my best to accommodate, so please be clear with your instructions.

I am going to try to input this myself manually as we are dealing on a short timeline. However, if you could please private message me your email address that would be helpful in the set up on the website. After I confirm it is working I will give everyone the login info. Ideally i will have the teams generated by the website an hour or so before the start of tonight’s game.

I will also give payment information once it is it confirmed a go. Please try to get to me in a timely manner...within a week would be best.

Please give a yay or nay ASAP as would like to set up this up ASAP this afternoon. Last year there were some kinks in the set up process so want to get started quickly. It is possible the site will let me set up after the first game starts, but I don’t know that for a fact. ...best not to test it.