NFL 33 pool

IAG

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in for 1,2 or whatever you need

Great.. ur in for 2 (4 teams)

OK. I have just manually entered 16 spots. Every person should have two spots per entry. Most will read like WVU 1 and WVU 2. Others will be a variation of name, but should be pretty easy to figure out who is who. I just used my email for all the added entries for simplicity, but everyone should be able to access the pool through their original entry. I’m sure someone can take a screenshot and post each week as well. I’m going to verify one more time, and then have the site generate the teams.

I didn’t hear back from G.I. Joe yet, but I assume he will be OK with changes, or If not, I will buy the spot from him or someone else can.

I will post after I verify entries and let you know the teams have been generated. Should be done in next 10 minutes.

Just got home. Don’t know what changes are but I’m in. Will check it out tomoro

No rule changes per se, we just had to reduce the pot size due to player limitations. Instead of having 32 entries with one team each, we now have 16 with two teams per entry. The weekly pot has been reduced accordingly.

The entry fee will still be $106, and pot will be $100 per week for 17 weeks ...rolls over each week that there is no 33.

• 3 weeks later...

So far no winner for week 3...if none tonight, pot will go to $300 next week.

Richsox won week number one...there was a separate thread for this.

A few of you have asked or went ahead and sent payment... The following are paid.

FW

Richsox

The Guesser

DownSouth

Because I trust you all, I’ve decided to just let the players pay the poster when they win. If someone hits, I will advise who to send where.

Thanks for playing and GL!

• 2 months later...

I have the following marked unpaid. I had previously said to hold off and just pay will pay winners directly so not complaining, but I have now advanced more than collected, and only four weeks left so I at the least, want to make sure at the least, my records are in order.

August West

GI Joe

NBW

Tryx3

WVU

Yanks

If you believe you have paid, please message me or make a note in this thread and I will check my records. No need to send anything now..actually NBW I saw a note that u were ready and willing, so u can go ahead and send ..let me know if u need PP..I think u have it, I also now have Venmo. Same address. TRYx3 I can just put on ur ledger in JF . Please advise. That will leave four people who I can direct to pay winner(s) for the four remaining weeks as they happen.

P.s. The entry fee was $106 (106x16 players/17 weeks =$99.76 ...essentially the $100 per week pot)

Thanks again for playing

IAG

Shit i think i just shorted you 6 bucks, i thought it was 100 flat.....I can send the other 6 bucks later tonight.....Currently headed to dinner. Sorry IAG

Lol. I’m not worried about it. I’m sure we will do business in the future...can add or subtract later. I know...the 106 throws people...that’s why I posted the breakdown....some have wondered if that was a service fee or something.

Oh and received.,,thank you!

I have the following marked unpaid. I had previously said to hold off and just pay will pay winners directly so not complaining, but I have now advanced more than collected, and only four weeks left so I at the least, want to make sure at the least, my records are in order.

August West

GI Joe

NBW

Tryx3

WVU

Yanks

If you believe you have paid, please message me or make a note in this thread and I will check my records. No need to send anything now..actually NBW I saw a note that u were ready and willing, so u can go ahead and send ..let me know if u need PP..I think u have it, I also now have Venmo. Same address. TRYx3 I can just put on ur ledger in JF . Please advise. That will leave four people who I can direct to pay winner(s) for the four remaining weeks as they happen.

P.s. The entry fee was $106 (106x16 players/17 weeks =$99.76 ...essentially the $100 per week pot)

Thanks again for playing

IAG

Yanks, Tryx3, and NBW also paid.

• 2 weeks later...

Next weekend will be the last week of the 33 pool, so those of you have not paid, be prepared to send to me or directly to winner upon completion. I show the following unpaid. Let me know if your records show otherwise.

GI Joe

August West

WVU

The final pot is $300. In the event there are no 33s, the pot will go to whomever is closest, either over or under. In the event of a tie, pot will be split, or the participants can decide to do a tiebreaker for the next NFL game. If all participants do not agree on tiebreaker on playoff game, pot will be split.