Who’s the next loud mouth know it all to stiff?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not rationalizing anything, moron. The guy asked why do some people get over their heads- I answered.

And, yes, there is is a big difference between you and Deemer. I've never seen Deemer go around begging people for money. Also, I'm sure he's going to keep chipping away at his debt. If it were you who owed that money, there'd be zero chance of it being paid.

Don't start with me, clown. Should I tell them your latest?

My point was it shouldn't happen to someone that has plenty of experience.

Pretty simple....don't bet what you can't pay. Go into it expecting every single play you make is a loser.

Kinda surprising for a guy like deemer who appeared to have his shit together.

I'm not rationalizing anything, moron. The guy asked why do some people get over their heads- I answered.

And, yes, there is is a big difference between you and Deemer. I've never seen Deemer go around begging people for money. Also, I'm sure he's going to keep chipping away at his debt. If it were you who owed that money, there'd be zero chance of it being paid.

Don't start with me, clown. Should I tell them your latest?

We're waiting pal. Rockets told us he was a changed man. Got shit to do today, spill them beans.

wow, this forum is quite full of idiots who think their shit don't stink...

WAH WAH, I don't post anymore because I don't like this poster

WAH WAH, why is PR opening 1 thread a day??? why is he making picks????

meanwhile, at the same time u all want TGF to grow but... new posters see all this bashing and hate and divisiveness and guess what... who wants to dip in into a boiling cauldron where 20 guys are at each other'ss throats 24/7?

yes TONS of new posters dying to read about alien cover ups, pedo -rings on Mars  and all of the other non gambling bullshit you have ruined this forum with over the last 3 months

and to top it off apparently youre STILL scamming??

who the fuck are you retard? never saw you in my life before you fuckin twat

you have 180 posts, 90 ABOUT ME YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH

and yeah everybody wants to see you posting the same cupy/paste fucking clown show

pedo rings in Mars? lol so you are pals with guesser

have not posted any conspiracy shit in more than a week so fuck u

if u put a poll up asking who is mostly responsible for the downfall of the forum, youd win in a landslide

on top of your shit posting style where u treat the board like your little teen girl diary, u are a liability because u steal from other posters 

ill leave when one or both of us are banned, but until then i will be right here to remind everyone what a scamming piece of shit u are :)

2+2 was paid with interest, reason why my PS account was unbanned

BBB is not accepting repayment as it was a gift

What else you got?

youre 100% lying . noticed u didnt dispute trying to steal bricks money after he was nice enough to help u after  you started a begging thread. why do that to Brick? why threaten to kill boat after he gave u money to eat? why does a 30 yr old need to ask members of a gambling forum for money to eat in the first place?