Who’s the next loud mouth know it all to stiff?

Teddy kgb

Deem tell us again how great you are and how everyone else are a bunch of idiots. Stop trying to divert kid.

On a side note I think the DeemTeam will pay. He is too proud to stiff but his record will be tarnished for good and that’s not a bad thing as we won’t have to hear how great he is anymore.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna tell u this ONCE you fucking Homosexual human being ... I OWE YOU SHIT, ZERO EXPLANATIONS CAUSE U ARE A NOBODY. GO FUCKING PLAY IN TRAFFIC.

I have explained Bricks shit 100times. 100% DONE W IT. DONE BEING HARASSED FOR A DEBT I PAID W INTEREST.

Boat got into my head on purpose and make a bunch of stories about me that were untrue, including some shit at the RX that never happened

So he had it coming...

FUCK U 

were not done til i say we are Homosexual human being

u cant explain the Brick thing cuz there is NO explanation. u tried to STEAL from him like u do to everyone

yeah boat was upset u used money he sent u for food on coke and rubbed it in his face. a real man woulda paid him back. u? threaten to kill him

and hopefully KR drops your newest scam here soon

Deem tell us again how great you are and how everyone else are a bunch of idiots. Stop trying to divert kid.

On a side note I think the DeemTeam will pay. He is too proud to stiff but his record will be tarnished for good and that’s not a bad thing as we won’t have to hear how great he is anymore.

Kinda like when you got so tilted you tried looking up my family members and posting about that and then apologized privately?

sounds like you might be getting mixed up with Hanky...

Kinda like when you got so tilted you tried looking up my family members and posting about that and then apologized privately?

Of course, I’ve never thought of myself as a semi God who is perfect. I edited the p ost and apologized to you because I was humble enough to understand that I made a mistake- unlike you who tries to divert the situation instead of coming clean and apologizing like a man.

Of course, I’ve never thought of myself as a semi God who is perfect. I edited the p ost and apologized to you because I was humble enough to understand that I made a mistake- unlike you who tries to divert the situation instead of coming clean and apologizing like a man.

You aren’t the brightest bulb in the pack. Stop acting like you don’t have access to the forum...