Might be the greatest team ever assembled in a 12-team NFL fantasy league..

KingRevolver

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZERO (0) chance he sits the whole season.  Think he has to report by week 11 for the year to count towards free agency.  So he has to report by then.  That's worst case scenario.

I think (and hope) he comes back much sooner than that.  

Fantasy season is just about over at that point. So good luck getting a first rounder for him

I offered Robinson to Balco for Gordon and Aaron Jones....thought he was going to accept....sometimes the best trades are the ones you don’t make...

I really want to deal with Kinger but he only has 3 guys that are serviceable....he has to keep Hopkins, Newton, and Kelce....don’t think he would go for Kelce for Ertz.....yahoo has it almost even, slight advantage to keep Kelce for Kingers squad...

I offered Robinson to Balco for Gordon and Aaron Jones....thought he was going to accept....sometimes the best trades are the ones you don’t make...

I really want to deal with Kinger but he only has 3 guys that are serviceable....he has to keep Hopkins, Newton, and Kelce....don’t think he would go for Kelce for Ertz.....yahoo has it almost even, slight advantage to keep Kelce for Kingers squad...

If you work the WW, you can build a nice team around Newton, Hopkins, and Kelce.  

lol where does BALCO win?