Might be the greatest team ever assembled in a 12-team NFL fantasy league..

KingRevolver

I'm not betting anyone, yet. My team sucks this year. I just looked at the report cards. At least I didn't get the worst grade. That honor belongs to Doobler. D for Doobler :laugh :laugh

Those report cards don’t mean a thing. How can you grade possible breakout players or washed up players? The only grades that matter are after the season.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn’t really like the way this draft broke for me. Seemed like every time my pick was up, someone would snag the last guy in a tier and I was forced to choose between guys I wasn’t too crazy about in the next tier.

You guys are wrong about TY Hilton though. I’ll get the last laugh with that one. Guy is gonna rip it up!

I didn’t really like the way this draft broke for me. Seemed like every time my pick was up, someone would snag the last guy in a tier and I was forced to choose between guys I wasn’t too crazy about in the next tier.

You guys are wrong about TY Hilton though. I’ll get the last laugh with that one. Guy is gonna rip it up!

I was just going to take him when you did.

If timely and KR both got C’s, It must be TH C+ and KR C-. I thought TH had a great draft.

Fighting Seagulls

I’m changing that name this year..

We haven’t talked about the particulars Sol. I thought I could stay up that late last night but was tired and asked FW If he would do it.

Last year I was in Tennessee on draft night, and asked TH if Harry C could draft for me. He said it was fine, although he forgot about it so I got auto drafted anyway..

I’m changing that name this year..

We haven’t talked about the particulars Sol. I thought I could stay up that late last night but was tired and asked FW If he would do it.

Last year I was in Tennessee on draft night, and asked TH if Harry C could draft for me. He said it was fine, although he forgot about it so I got auto drafted anyway..

We should have a contest to name your team..

We should have a contest to name your team..

Maybe so. I’ve had that name so long. Had something to do with poster Dante and some song...I can hear it in my head, but I can’t think of what it is. Anyway, it was a tip to him, so that tells you how long ago that was.

I was going to change it to Fighting Bitcoins or something to do with my Kat, but haven’t quite hit on it yet.

key to fantasy foots...

draft the guys post hype after a disappointing season... 

Cooper prime example numero uno. also helps that gruden is obsessed it the concept of a #1 receiver.

Take a guy who is elite, but has a fake reason or two for falling....

Dalvin Cook example numero uno (I think Cook will be the best player in fantasy this year; i thought Gurley would be last year). He's clearly going to be the full time guy, but Vikings floated Murray nonsense out there for classic made up controversy so he fell a little.

Avoid guys coming off monster years; especially those with injury history...

See Todd Gurley; viejo is fucked!

you're welcome!

TY Hilton Prime example dos. Fits your model to a T.

by drafting Ty Hilton, you are relying on Andrew Luck. I can't trust that bozo. Hilton had over 100 targets last year and caught nearly less than 1/2 of them. That's not good, even for a deep receiver. 

Hilton also doesn't have TD upside because of his slight frame; he scores on long plays, not red zone sets.

by drafting Ty Hilton, you are relying on Andrew Luck. I can't trust that bozo. Hilton had over 100 targets last year and caught nearly less than 1/2 of them. That's not good, even for a deep receiver.

Hilton also doesn't have TD upside because of his slight frame; he scores on long plays, not red zone sets.

No. It fits your model to a T.

He didn’t catch half his targets perhaps because he had shitty qbs throwing him the ball 10 yards over his head all year.

Luck will be fine (I hope). If you are gonna worry about Luck, might as well have at least a slight bit of concern for Carr too. Though I admit not on nearly the same level.

No. It fits your model to a T.

He didn’t catch half his targets perhaps because he had shitty qbs throwing him the ball 10 yards over his head all year.

Luck will be fine (I hope). If you are gonna worry about Luck, might as well have at least a slight bit of concern for Carr too. Though I admit not on nearly the same level.

luck didnt throw a football for 2 years. Hes still proven nothing in regards to health. Carr had a down year. Big difference.