Might be the greatest team ever assembled in a 12-team NFL fantasy league..

KingRevolver

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the deal for Kinger......he needed a haul for his studs.

These guys don't get it.  What do they expect me to get for Hopkins and Kelce?  Two big names plus a bench?  Just ain't going to happen-- I tried over and over and everyone turned down my deals.

Trade comes down to me giving up Hopkins for Ridley, Robinson II, and Breida.  I dropped my two biggest scrubs and upgraded my bench.

Bunch of clowns.  

Might have to step in after that trade. Kinger clearly not an adult.

You never give up the two best pieces in a football trade. Depth means nothing unless you're team is complete garbage. Wow, great.. you upgraded your 3rd best RB that you'll start once a year. Oh and you upgraded your number 3 receiver by 20 points but downgraded off an elite guy that could cost you 70+ points. Ertz is good but doesnt have big play ability and isnt great in the red zone.

Kinger bitches rapes but then bends over himself. Jfc. Viejo you're making this hard on me. Cook is fucking me. Receivers are the best but I need a back to step up.

You never give up the two best pieces in a football trade. Depth means nothing unless you're team is complete garbage. Wow, great.. you upgraded your 3rd best RB that you'll start once a year. Oh and you upgraded your number 3 receiver by 20 points but downgraded off an elite guy that could cost you 70+ points. Ertz is good but doesnt have big play ability and isnt great in the red zone.

:bulb

Adult talk.  

How much does 2nd place pay again? I guess that's what the rest of us should be concerned with..

nah. You gotta check the scheduled when playing fantasy foots.

Rams play bears then eagles in fantasy playoff.

Houston @philly and @ny in December in fantasy playoffs.

Viejo not playing smart for playoffs.

Eh think rams play Arizona week 16. Might not even have to play starters full game because of record and competition.