Might be the greatest team ever assembled in a 12-team NFL fantasy league..

KingRevolver

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Let's make sure everyone gets settled up. I sent Viejo everything I had today but for cees venmo and one other - Viejo should be all square from the people who paid me.

Everyone but for one person who did not pay for the league in advance need to pay balco for his 2nd place. One other person should pay vieno $200.

Mr nba paid Viejo and Viejo has $1000 from me. That leaves one more. Then the rest toBALCO. Any questions please let me know. Thanks for the patience viejo and allowing me to enjoy a wonderful vacation. Hope everyone has been well.

Iag, kinger, disabler, tn owe still if they didnt pay anyone. 3 of those should go to balco and 1 to viejo.

So linger send Viejo 200 and then the rest send to BALCO and were set. thanks and hope everyone had a happy new year

Let's make sure everyone gets settled up. I sent Viejo everything I had today but for cees venmo and one other - Viejo should be all square from the people who paid me.

Everyone but for one person who did not pay for the league in advance need to pay balco for his 2nd place. One other person should pay vieno $200.

Mr nba paid Viejo and Viejo has $1000 from me. That leaves one more. Then the rest toBALCO. Any questions please let me know. Thanks for the patience viejo and allowing me to enjoy a wonderful vacation. Hope everyone has been well.

Iag, kinger, disabler, tn owe still if they didnt pay anyone. 3 of those should go to balco and 1 to viejo.

So linger send Viejo 200 and then the rest send to BALCO and were set. thanks and hope everyone had a happy new year

He’s back! Hope you are doing well pal.

And FYI I have paid. Sent to Kinger a few weeks ago when I knew I was eliminated.

He’s back! Hope you are doing well pal.

And FYI I have paid. Sent to Kinger a few weeks ago when I knew I was eliminated.

word. No clue who did what when I was gone so just checking in. If kinger has the rest just send $600 to balco snd $200 to Viejo and we're all set.

If TN didnt pay lmk and I'll try to contact him.

Welcome back Timely!

Hey I just noticed I owe someone? I haven’t been following but I thought FW told me that third place got their money back, and since I didn’t pay up front did not worry about it. If this is incorrect whoever I owe send me a PayPal address.

Welcome back Timely!

Hey I just noticed I owe someone? I haven’t been following but I thought FW told me that third place got their money back, and since I didn’t pay up front did not worry about it. If this is incorrect whoever I owe send me a PayPal address.

let me check payouts. Viejo was owed $1400 - won $1200 +$400. I usually never pay out 3rd if I chose but we could have voted. Leaving $800 left. If it was 3rd gets money back theignore. I'll check tonight when I get home.

Kinger you better be nice to VD if you want your 3rd place purse.

Nice win, asshole. I'll take 3rd place.

How much does 3rd pay?

Entry fee back.

Fok, KSF is in serious trouble.

Well, at least I get my entry back.

88-CE14-E7-ED58-4042-8794-66-F294-CE1344

Sol said it best by giving 200 for 3rd from points purse, but not another word mentioned after that post.

Seems like we have a situation here now. I tried to solve it early but not many were interested in chiming in with an opinion.

Fuckin' ridiculous. Most points my ass. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

If anything, 3rd should definitely get their buy-in back. $400 for most points is ridiculous, should be the other way around. $400 for 3rd and $200 for most points. But... since that's not happening... we'll go with 3rd getting their money back.

Nothing to resolve.

Most points gets $400, and 3rd place their money back.

This is all I can find. Hopefully that is the case....but just let me know.

Congrats on an incredibly dominant year......see ya'll next year. I would like to try to get a high stakes league set up with no trades etc and a 1k buy in next year. Been trying to put something like that together for a few years now.

I also would be interested in something like this, I’m not sure about no trades but definitely not all the trades that were allowed in this league this past year.. If you can put a league together next year for higher stakes or know of one i am absolutely interested. Congrats to the winners.....

And Timely owes me $100 for our side bet of Hilton vs Cooper.

confirmed. Venmo or PayPal. Just lmk. Thought I was gonna come back in that side after the trade. Saw the one huge week and then he must not of done shit the final 3 weeks.

I'm gonna double check the payouts but I was under the impression I finalized no 3rd but I could be wrong. I think I bumped it in the other thread. If I can find it I'll check.

And yanks was texting me things while I was emailing Viejo and I just gotta say... any retard who thought I was running away with $800 just lol. Dont care to post anymore but guys who get in leagues with me I still enjoy and appreciate. Went on a 10k vacation but was gonna steal $800 from my old e pal Viejo lol. Cant make that shit up.

I do apologize for not being more active and involved this year and for the timing of me being gone. Wish I would have come up with a plan for viejos sake before I left. that was 100% on me. Also for not checkin and making sure all was good. I was a bad commish this year. My bad for ththaththat.

Where did you go on Vacation?

Pics?

Colombia. Yeah I have some great pics. Beautiful country. Amazing people. Cant say enough nice things. Spent the first couple weeks around and in medillin and the last couple weeks in el penol and the mountains. Everything was so cheap too for the most part.

I'll upload some pics for you either tonight or tomorrow night. Pretty fucked and bogged down at work. 14 hour day today and tomorrow I imagine to get caught up.

My parents enjoyed the place so much they floated the idea of spending a couple months a year down their with my in laws in the winters - having her buy property for them.

Colombia. Yeah I have some great pics. Beautiful country. Amazing people. Cant say enough nice things. Spent the first couple weeks around and in medillin and the last couple weeks in el penol and the mountains. Everything was so cheap too for the most part.

I'll upload some pics for you either tonight or tomorrow night. Pretty fucked and bogged down at work. 14 hour day today and tomorrow I imagine to get caught up.

My parents enjoyed the place so much they floated the idea of spending a couple months a year down their with my in laws in the winters - having her buy property for them.

Damn.  Sounds like you were down there for awhile.  Looking forward to the pics.

Isn't Colombia where rito's wife is from as well? 

Never been on vacation for that long, but it always sucks coming back home and hitting the grind again.  Always depressing as hell to go back to work. 

Damn. Sounds like you were down there for awhile. Looking forward to the pics.

Isn't Colombia where rito's wife is from as well?

Never been on vacation for that long, but it always sucks coming back home and hitting the grind again. Always depressing as hell to go back to work.

about a month. I had 4 weeks of vacation I had to use by years end. Worked out great because work wasnt going to be busy in December. Wife was there 6 weeks. Most things are so cheap down there. 2 weeks of Airbnb rentals was a majority of the cost. Food was probably my least favorite thing in the country but ate at Carmen in Medillin one of our last nights and it was one of the best meals I've ever had. New years was wild there too. People everywhere. One of the craziest things I've seen. Great views everywhere you go. You gotta check it out if you ever get the chance. Weather is perfect in the mountains too.

Hope you and yours had a nice holiday.

Looked like you had a good time , pal!

I need to get down to Colombia some day