Might be the greatest team ever assembled in a 12-team NFL fantasy league..

KingRevolver

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you fly from bud? Chicago to FL then Colombia?

A few ladies wanted me to visit them down there. Is it safe? Or are all the posts about security in those countries just fake news?

Yes, as safe as big cities here. I wouldnt go to Cali, but all the other major areas are great. People were incredibly nice even though my parents dont speak spanish at all and mine could be better. Weather is perfect in medillin - a little warmer if you're not in the mountains.

If you get the chance you should definitely go.

And yeah I flew into ft Lauderdale and then down. About 6 hours in the air - not that bad. If/when they add direct flights from chicago to medillin it should be like 5 1/2 hours.

Looked like you had a good time , pal!

I need to get down to Colombia some day

Youd enjoy it for sure. Great night life scene. Went to some night club called La Oculta that was hidden in a restaurant behind a book shelf. That entire area where the club was located has about as good of a restaurant/bar/night life scene as I've ever seen. Swarming with people and tons of places to go with a big square and the streets shut down to cars.

I'm surprised my wife hasnt uploaded more pictures on Facebook yet.

As for 3rd place - no one really contested my not payout 3rd so 3rd isnt paid.

I'll send a hundy to balco and iag/fw can send a hundy since I owe fw for the side. Then TN needs to send balco 2 hundy and we're all square.

Wait what? I guess I can send $100 to Balco and $100 to FW, but for records would prefer just to send the 200 to Balco since I had nothing to do with whatever that side bet was.

Edit....Looks like Your post was made an hour plus ago though so you may have already sent, so I will send $100 to both.

Wait what? I guess I can send $100 to Balco and $100 to FW, but for records would prefer just to send the 200 to Balco since I had nothing to do with whatever that side bet was.

Edit....Looks like Your post was made an hour plus ago though so you may have already sent, so I will send $100 to both.

Lol nothing to fw. I owed fw a hundy so you guys just owed $100 to balco and I send the other hundy for you guys.

Yes, as safe as big cities here. I wouldnt go to Cali, but all the other major areas are great. People were incredibly nice even though my parents dont speak spanish at all and mine could be better. Weather is perfect in medillin - a little warmer if you're not in the mountains.

If you get the chance you should definitely go.

And yeah I flew into ft Lauderdale and then down. About 6 hours in the air - not that bad. If/when they add direct flights from chicago to medillin it should be like 5 1/2 hours.

So you had to know some Spanish to go there? I'd need a translator I guess lol.

How much you think it would cost per week to go there for 1 person?

So you had to know some Spanish to go there? I'd need a translator I guess lol.

How much you think it would cost per week to go there for 1 person?

Some Spanish helps for sure but I'm sure you could survive without it - translation apps help too.

Your main cost would be airfare and room and board. After that, the rest of your expenses could be pretty cheap. Going out isnt very expensive - booze and what not.