OT: Anyone have a company gas card?

Teddy kgb

so you do price shop

and on the road, i prefer to view those large signs including food places...what are you looking at??

It might be cheaper to go somewhere else even with my grocery discount.idk. I don’t pay attention to what my discount is. I just get it whenever I get gas automatically. It’s convenient because it’s right next to the grocery store.

What am I looking at? Good question. I’m usually in my own head and don’t pay attention to my surroundings too much...it’s a problem sometimes. I do read some of the funny billboards that happen to catch my attention I guess.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When I determine I want gas I stop at a gas station. The next one up on the right side of the street.

Same. I can understand shopping around for some things, but never have gotten it with gas....maybe if you are a trucker or something and use large amounts, then maybe it makes sense over the long run, but not for me.

As an owner of a small business I disagree. You don't steal from the hand that feeds you.

IMO it depends on what Mike does for a living, your crew mows lawns so they ain’t mowing lawns after work and thinking they’re owed something.....in my position I do pre planning after work and in the wkends so I’ll square up sometimes when I feel it’s getting one sided...

Example- I went.to Laughlin 2-weeks ago and took a brand new easy up out of the shop and brought it and kept it, wife said it was $500 ....well my total package is $89 an hour so that’s like 6hrs of time I spend at home pre planning a job that I don’t charge them for.

I think I’m fair to the shop and fair to myself, I try to wash it out

IMO it depends on what Mike does for a living, your crew mows lawns so they ain’t mowing lawns after work and thinking they’re owed something.....in my position I do pre planning after work and in the wkends so I’ll square up sometimes when I feel it’s getting one sided...

Example- I went.to Laughlin 2-weeks ago and took a brand new easy up out of the shop and brought it and kept it, wife said it was $500 ....well my total package is $89 an hour so that’s like 6hrs of time I spend at home pre planning a job that I don’t charge them for.

I think I’m fair to the shop and fair to myself, I try to wash it out

Is it fair for your company also to pay for you to post on gambling forums while on their clock?

Is it fair for your company also to pay for you to post on gambling forums while on their clock?

fukkin piece shit drinks on job, steals, treats company vehicle like a missile drink driving.

If they knew he'd be in jail, not employed.

Guys like Punchy are everything wrong with the world.

Selfish, weak minded, irresponsible addicted idiots.

Fair question so give my reply a fair answer....

I’m one of the best foreman at the shop and out of my local union, if in a 40hr week I spent 10hrs on the forums out of 40 and brought in a profit of 15% and another foreman at same pay rate (we all make the same) worked for the entire 40hrs and came in at 10% and we both were doing 1million dollar projects...

Would you want the guy who gave it his all grinding out the 40hrs and making u 100k or the guy who surfed the web all day but made u 150k?

How are you able to do it Ted?

Do you have better workers?

Does your pre-work planning get you ahead of the other foreman?

What makes you better than all the others?

Great question as it would serve my massive ego (kidding) to answer but I’m jumping in the shower after this post, I might answer later tonight because I think I have work clocked and when I retire in 5yrs I’m going to teach Foreman’s class at the apprenticeship school...

every drunk thief addict I ever met can justify his actions.

My last reply to you because I might owe some other an explanation.....you hit a point where I beat you and you became a baby and posted my personal info ...I stated many times to Timely and Gabe that they were crazy to engage a poster who did these type of things...

I don’t need to show up at work and explain to my Super who Teddy kgb is or have my mom harassed on social media.

Last reply you’ll ever get from me.... you got your feelings hurt and went low as low gets and I’ll take my victory lap and put u on ignore and forget u ever exsisted

My last reply to you because I might owe some other an explanation.....you hit a point where I beat you and you became a baby and posted my personal info ...I stated many times to Timely and Gabe that they were crazy to engage a poster who did these type of things...

I don’t need to show up at work and explain to my Super who Teddy kgb is or have my mom harassed on social media.

Last reply you’ll ever get from me.... you got your feelings hurt and went low as low gets and I’ll take my victory lap and put u on ignore and forget u ever exsisted

I must have missed this.