Suns get closer to 2023 title..

Machiavelli

• 3 months later...

The tourists pay for that shit here. If I had to help pay for some billionaire's business, I'd leave the state.

A tourism tax would pay for this too.  150 mil from the tax and 80 mil from the Suns. 

But our voters are too dumb to understand that.  They hear on the news that taxpayers are going to pay for the upgrades to the arena and they go apeshit. 

LOL  Cool.

I was at the Hooters downtown watching the game with a couple of buddies.  The whole damn place was flipping out when it happened.  It was great.

I went to a lot of playoff games back then.  Another one I was in attendance for was the game against the Mavericks when Joe Johnson got taken out on a fast break and landed on his face.  That was brutal to watch.  Him going out really cost us the rest of the playoffs. 

I went to a lot of playoff games back then.  Another one I was in attendance for was the game against the Mavericks when Joe Johnson got taken out on a fast break and landed on his face.  That was brutal to watch.  Him going out really cost us the rest of the playoffs. 

Damn.  Forgot about that... but I remember now.  

The series that pissed me off the most was the one against the Spurs.  Refs were 100% on the Spurs.  They would immediately start calling small fouls on Amare so that they'd bench him.  So much bullshit went on in that series.

Damn. Forgot about that... but I remember now.

The series that pissed me off the most was the one against the Spurs. Refs were 100% on the Spurs. They would immediately start calling small fouls on Amare so that they'd bench him. So much bullshit went on in that series.

Yup. Stat takes 2 steps off the bench towards the court and Stern suspends him for game 6. Suns were up 3-2 going back to PHX. Amare and I think Diaw? were out for game 6 at home. They still almost pulled out that game losing in the last minute. Then lost in game 7 in San Antonio.

Think that was the year the Spurs went on to bury the Cavs in Lebrons first Finals. Swept Cleveland 4-0. We 100% get our championship that year if not for Dirty David Stern.

Yup. Stat takes 2 steps off the bench towards the court and Stern suspends him for game 6. Suns were up 3-2 going back to PHX. Amare and I think Diaw? were out for game 6 at home. They still almost pulled out that game losing in the last minute. Then lost in game 7 in San Antonio.

Think that was the year the Spurs went on to bury the Cavs in Lebrons first Finals. Swept Cleveland 4-0. We 100% get our championship that year if not for Dirty David Stern.

Yep.  Amare and Diaw suspended for Game 6.  1993 season bummed me out and so did that one.